Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Siblings for Kai

My son's name is Kai.

It's such a short, distinct name that often conjures up a similar image for most people (cool Hawaiian surfer boy lol) and everyone absolutely adores it. We feel like Kai's sibling needs to have a name that's just as distinct. My husband loves Leah as an example, but Kai and Leah are practically opposites IMO.

I'd love to hear your suggestions for both a brother and sister for Kai!

Re: Siblings for Kai

I adore Kai. It's truly a fave of mine :) Here are some suggestions I have and maybe you'll like a few of them. p.s. I actually like Kai and Lea.

Kala
    Belle
    Bay
    Blaire
    Aster
    Skye
    Clover
    Loli (low-li)

I actually love Kai and Leah together-- although I would stick to the Lea/Lia spelling rather than Leah.

I would personally go with Lia since it's used in Hawaii! Perfect! :)

If you'd like something with a little more pizzaz, you might consider Lilou.

Good luck!

I think Kai and Lea sound great together! also I immediately thought of Zoe. Kai and Zoe sound so cute together.
    Some others are

Asia
    Cleo
    Ivy
    Ira
    Isis
    Lyra
    Nina
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Leela
    Zia

Loli - Brain explode. At least in anime/manga fan circles, this is short for lolicon, a Japanese word derived from Lolita... you get the picture.