Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Sister for Genevieve and Emmaline

Thanks for all the Suggestions, I love Rosalie and Evangeline. Adelaide is growing on me, Annabell as well. :)

I was also thinking of Johannah, its my great-grandmother's name and I've always liked it, Just not sure it quite fits in with Genevieve and Emmaline though...

Quote Originally Posted by blissfull
    Thanks for all the Suggestions, I love Rosalie and Evangeline. Adelaide is growing on me, Annabell as well. :)

I was also thinking of Johannah, its my great-grandmother's name and I've always liked it, Just not sure it quite fits in with Genevieve and Emmaline though...
    I think Johannah fits in nicely with your daughter's names! The name that first came to my mind was Charlotte.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Looks like you've gotten some great suggestions so far. With big sisters Genevieve and Emmaline, I like:

Anneliese
    Marguerite (really, really like this one - Marguerite Claire, maybe)
    Celestine
    Antoinette
    Mirabelle
    Nicolette (although this one reminds me of the quit smoking gum nicorette)
    Lorelei

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by blissfull

I'm afraid that Evangeline and Genevieve may be too similar for siblings since they use almost all of the same letters. Also sharing the "line" ending with Emmaline, Evangeline seems like a combo of your two girls' names. Rosalie would be my choice!