Names Searched Right Now:

Camellia Felicity?

What do you think of the name Camellia Felicity? My husband and I both really like Camellia and so far Felicity is the only middle name I like that dh hasn't said no to. He doesn't love it but he doesn't hate it either.

Also, is Cammy a terrible nickname? My sister said it made her think of the undershirt. I like Camille and Lia as nicknames as well but I think Cammy would be cute on a baby or toddler.
    What do you think? We're open to suggestions :)

Re: Camellia Felicity?

Quote Originally Posted by elsiek
    What do you think of the name Camellia Felicity? My husband and I both really like Camellia and so far Felicity is the only middle name I like that dh hasn't said no to. He doesn't love it but he doesn't hate it either.

Also, is Cammy a terrible nickname? My sister said it made her think of the undershirt. I like Camille and Lia as nicknames as well but I think Cammy would be cute on a baby or toddler.
    What do you think? We're open to suggestions :)
    I really like Camellia (soft, elegant, and floral!) but Camellia Felicity is a bit of a mouthful. What about Camellia Frances? Others:

Camellia Maeve
    Camellia Josephine
    Camellia Vivienne
    Camellia Bridget

Cammy is definitely not my favorite choice of nickname, but it's not terrible. It just seems a little trendy, like it would be a nickname for Cameron. Lia is lovely! Other nicknames:

Mimi
    Mia
    Melia
    Mila
    Amy
    Callie
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

Hi! I seriously love both names, but I agree with Iris that together, they're a bit of a mouthful. I love her idea of Camellia Frances, which to me, flows a lot better than Camellia Felicity.

I do think that Cammy is cute, but because I've heard it so often on girls named Camryn, I guess it has a trendy vibe to me. (Not terrible, just trendy...) I love the Lia or Mila nicknames!

Camellia Blythe
    Camellia Jane
    Camellia Maeve
    Camellia Margot
    Camellia Pearl
    Camellia Ruby
    Camellia Scarlett
    Camellia Tamsin

Take care! :-)

Camellia Felicity is a "mouthful". But then, I suppose Felicity is with anything that isn't short. And I do prefer Camille to Camellia.

Cammy is cute, and one of my favorite nicknames. Among net/geek culture, the name on its own does pretty much mean Cammy White from Street Fighter, though.