Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Veronica

Re: Veronica

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Veronica is one of my favorite girls' names. Love the nn Vera!
    Ditto! I think it's a beautiful name! :-)

Good luck!

Veronica is a gorgeous name!!! Way up there on my favs list. An all-around great choice.
    I knew a Veronica with a sister Anneliese...I loved that!
    Good luck! :)

I don't exactly get all the fuss over Veronica. Maybe that's because I grew up with several of them (three in my grade at the small elementary school I went to). One was one of my best friends and one was a bully. The bully turned out pretty nice when we got older, and boys called her Vero.

I also went to school with several Valeries, Vicky/Victorias and Vanessas, a Violet and a Viridiana. I guess V was a popular letter in Orange County circa 1984

Anyway, I suppose it's a nice name, I just can't separate it from the ones I know. I do like that it really doesn't sound like anything else.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I LOVE this name! Unfortunately it is my husband sisters name. She is much older than he is and he hasn't seen her since he was a child but still he wont use it. I've always loved the Old Hollywood name Veronica Lake. I like the combo Veronica Day.