Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

Re: Help!!

I like Tuesday Paige and Tuesday Rae, especcially if it has a special meaning to you. I think it would be really cute if you hiphentated Rae with one of the other names.
    Tuesday Paige-Rae?
    Or you don`t have to hiphenate it and just use two middles. Good luck!!!!

I have always loved the name Tuesday (and Wednesday, Friday and Sunday!)

I think all of your combos are sweet, but I would hands down vote for Tuesday Rae because of it's connection to your grandmother alone. I also like Tuesday Rachel... or did your grandmother have a middle name/ maiden name that might be an option?

Tuesday Rose is beautiful but it reminds me very much of Sunday Rose (Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's little girl). Since day names are so unusual, I could see a fair amount of people making that connection.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Because Tuesday is a word and your last name, Smallman, is comprised of two words, I'd personally avoid a word name in the middle (ie: Rose or Lake).

Tuesday Rose Smallman (worried about overused Rose but we like the way it sounds): I'd personally avoid a word name in the middle. I do think that Tuesday Rose sounds pretty, but it reminds me of Nicole Kidman's baby, Sunday Rose, and with Rose Smallman, the Ss run together when I say it out loud. You may also like Tuesday Rosabel.

Tuesday Paige Smallman: Even though it's spelled Paige and not Page, I think of a page in Tuesday's paper. I think a name without a long A sound (Day and the Pay sound rhyme) would sound great!

Tuesday Claire Smallman: I love it!! :-)

Tuesday Rae Smallman (meaningful b/c my grandmothers name was Rachel and we were very close): Even though it has a long A sound, I think its meaning to you is way more important. :-)

Tuesday Layne Smallman: I like some of the other names more...

Tuesday Lake Smallman (Lake is a family name): I like the sound of Tuesday Claire more, and I love names that aren't words with Tuesday and your last name.

I thought I read that you were looking for a Spanish middle name, but maybe that was on a different thread. Most of them didn't work with Tuesday to me, but I think that Tuesday Maria Smallman is really pretty.

In addition to Tuesday Maria, some other combos with longer middles that you may like:

Tuesday Alexandra
    Tuesday Amelia
    Tuesday Olivia (popular, though)

I also really love the idea of Tuesday Elizabeth, because even though Elizabeth is a safe middle, I think it words really well with the more offbeat Tuesday. Plus, her initials would spell TES, and she could always use "Tess" as a nickame.

Tuesday Claire is my favorite on your list, but I love the meaning behind Tuesday Rae. I think that Tuesday is adorable, and I'd love to meet a little Tuesday!

Good luck! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Because Tuesday is a word and your last name, Smallman, is comprised of two words, I'd personally avoid a word name in the middle (ie: Rose or Lake).

Tuesday Rose Smallman (worried about overused Rose but we like the way it sounds): I'd personally avoid a word name in the middle. I do think that Tuesday Rose sounds pretty, but it reminds me of Nicole Kidman's baby, Sunday Rose, and with Rose Smallman, the Ss run together when I say it out loud. You may also like Tuesday Rosabel.

Tuesday Paige Smallman: Even though it's spelled Paige and not Page, I think of a page in Tuesday's paper. I think a name without a long A sound (Day and the Pay sound rhyme) would sound great!

Tuesday Claire Smallman: I love it!! :-)

Tuesday Rae Smallman (meaningful b/c my grandmothers name was Rachel and we were very close): Even though it has a long A sound, I think its meaning to you is way more important. :-)

Tuesday Layne Smallman: I like some of the other names more...

Tuesday Lake Smallman (Lake is a family name): I like the sound of Tuesday Claire more, and I love names that aren't words with Tuesday and your last name.

I thought I read that you were looking for a Spanish middle name, but maybe that was on a different thread. Most of them didn't work with Tuesday to me, but I think that Tuesday Maria Smallman is really pretty.

In addition to Tuesday Maria, some other combos with longer middles that you may like:

Tuesday Alexandra
    Tuesday Amelia
    Tuesday Olivia (popular, though)

I also really love the idea of Tuesday Elizabeth, because even though Elizabeth is a safe middle, I think it words really well with the more offbeat Tuesday. Plus, her initials would spell TES, and she could always use "Tess" as a nickame.

Tuesday Claire is my favorite on your list, but I love the meaning behind Tuesday Rae. I think that Tuesday is adorable, and I'd love to meet a little Tuesday!

Good luck! :-)
    You brought up some really great points...my husband and I are sitting here reading you email and very very happy to have your suggestions. I never even thought of Tuesday Maria Smallman. Maria is my hispanic grandmothers name, so that is a good one! We are leaning toward Tuesday Claire but Tuesday Elizabeth is also a great combo. Thanks so much for your input :)