Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Avalon's Sister

Re: Avalon's Sister

I think Cambria Violet would be beautiful with Avalon! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomae
    Hi! How've you been? :-) I love Briar Victoria and Briar Eloise, but if I can only vote for one, I'll go with Briar Victoria. I'm so glad it's still on your list!

I think that Lilac is great, too!

Lilac Genevieve
    Lilac Jessamine (floral theme, though)
    Lilac Josephine

Elodie Victoria: I think it's really pretty. I think I can better see a more unusual name with Avalon, though.

I think you have a great list!

Good luck! :-)
    Hi Jill! I'm ready for this baby to arrive (past ready) and so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. How are you?

Lilac Genevieve is pretty. Thanks!
    You're welcome! I love Lilac Genevieve, too. I'm really excited for you! Is Avalon hoping for a boy or a girl? (I have to read your thread on boys' names after I make dinner...I bet you have a great list!) :-)

Take care! :-)
    If you ask Avalon if she wants a sister, she says, NO! and if you ask her if she wants a brother, she says, NO WAY! Ah, the joys of living with a two year old. :)

We are having such a hard time with boy names and it is starting to freak me out since we are due on Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by cocomae
    Hi Jill! I'm ready for this baby to arrive (past ready) and so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl. How are you?

Lilac Genevieve is pretty. Thanks!
    You're welcome! I love Lilac Genevieve, too. I'm really excited for you! Is Avalon hoping for a boy or a girl? (I have to read your thread on boys' names after I make dinner...I bet you have a great list!) :-)

Take care! :-)[/quote]

If you ask Avalon if she wants a sister, she says, NO! and if you ask her if she wants a brother, she says, NO WAY! Ah, the joys of living with a two year old. :)

We are having such a hard time with boy names and it is starting to freak me out since we are due on Sunday![/quote]

Haha!!! Well, I guess that "No" wins out over "No WAY!!!" That's so funny. I'm going to look for your boys' name thread now...

I'm sure you'll find a great name! :-)

Have a good night!

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Now I'm starting to really like Briar Violet. It grew on me! This kind of thing happens to me a lot. Sorry I was negative about Briar Violet earlier!
    Hey Susan! :-) I didn't see Briar Violet on her list, but she's considering Briar Victoria. :-)

I hope you're having a good day!
    Oh, I wrote this post last night when I was sleepy. Hmmm...well, both Briar Violet and Briar Victoria are pretty. Visually, I love Briar Violet. The shape of the two words together just looks cosy.