Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Avalon's Sister

Avalon's Sister

Hi Everyone,

I'm due this week with a delivery surprise. I have one daughter named Avalon.

Our favorite name right now is Briar Eloise or Briar Victoria. I just want some backups in case she doesn't look like a Briar.

We also like Lilac. Any middle name suggestions for Lilac?

Other names we like are:

Ciel Charlotte
    Elodie Victoria
    Haven Eliza
    Grier Charlotte
    Cambria Violet

What name do you like best for Avalon's sister? Any suggestions?

Re: Avalon's Sister

Quote Originally Posted by cocomae
    Hi Everyone,

I'm due this week with a delivery surprise. I have one daughter named Avalon.

Our favorite name right now is Briar Eloise or Briar Victoria. I just want some backups in case she doesn't look like a Briar.

We also like Lilac. Any middle name suggestions for Lilac?

Other names we like are:

Ciel Charlotte
    Elodie Victoria
    Haven Eliza
    Grier Charlotte
    Cambria Violet

What name do you like best for Avalon's sister? Any suggestions?
    I love Briar Victoria with Avalon! What is Avalon's middle name?

Of your other choices, I don't think any work as well as Briar, honestly. If I had to pick, I'd choose Haven. I'd also suggest these names to go with Avalon:

Brynn Victoria
    Carys Victoria
    Gwendolyn Charlotte
    Meredith Eloise
    Reese Victoria
    Tegan Eliza
    Wynne Eloise

Good luck!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Hi! How've you been? :-) I love Briar Victoria and Briar Eloise, but if I can only vote for one, I'll go with Briar Victoria. I'm so glad it's still on your list!

I think that Lilac is great, too!

Lilac Genevieve
    Lilac Jessamine (floral theme, though)
    Lilac Josephine

Ciel Charlotte: I absolutely love Ciel with Avalon! Like Briar, Ciel feels romantic and mysterious to me like Avalon. Ciel Genevieve just came to mind, too...

Elodie Victoria: I think it's really pretty. I think I can better see a more unusual name with Avalon, though.

Haven Eliza: I LOVE Eliza! :-) I'll vote for one of the others because Haven and Avalon's beginning sounds (Hayv/Av) are pretty similar to me.

Grier Charlotte: I can better see some of the others with Avalon, but I love both names!

Cambria Violet: I love the flow of this, and I can definitely see Cambria and Avalon as sisters.

My favorites with Avalon: Briar, Ciel, and Cambria. (I love Lilac, too, but can just better see the others with Avalon.)

I think you have a great list!

Good luck! :-)

Avalon was supposed to be Zoe when she was born, but Zoe didn't fit her so she became Zoe Avalon. I would have changed Zoe, but we got gifts monogrammed with Zoe on it so I kept it and she goes by her middle name. :)

Quote Originally Posted by cocomae
    Avalon was supposed to be Zoe when she was born, but Zoe didn't fit her so she became Zoe Avalon. I would have changed Zoe, but we got gifts monogrammed with Zoe on it so I kept it and she goes by her middle name. :)
    Oh! Zoe Avalon is so sweet, and I'm glad she looks like her middle name! You could always do that again...

In that case, I'd name her Phoebe Carys. Zoe Avalon and Phoebe Carys, Avalon and Carys... ;-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude