Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Name game! Multiple generations :o)

When you are 24 you get married to the man of your dreams and take a two-week honeymoon wherever you want! He pays for everything ;o)
    What is your name? Cambria Katherine *Cami*
    What is your husband's name? Remington August Junior
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? Japan

You decide to focus on your careers for a while and he attends grad school while you work full time. When you are 26 you get pregnant and a month after your 27th birthday you have a little baby boy! You are both so happy :o) You give your son a middle name relating to the season he was born in.
    What do you name your son? Remington August III *Remi*

When your little man is two you start getting baby fever again, but lucky for you you are already preggo again! You have another little boy and your husband couldn't be more thrilled. You want his first name to be the same style as his brothers but not matchy, and his middle name to be after your husband's father.
    What is Son #2's name? Dennison Ray *Denny*

A few years later Son #1 is five and Son #2 is three and you really want a little girl so your hubby agrees to try for a third baby. You try and try but you wind up taking fertility treatments and get pregnant with twins! A girl and a boy are born happy and healthy nine months later. Their first and middle names should both mean the same thing.
    What do you name your daughter? Corrigan Grace *Corri*
    What do you name Son #3? Nicholson Gratian *Cole*

Phew! You have four little ones to chase around now when you unexpectedly get laid off at work and your hubby is the only one with an income. Fortunately you have a large savings which comes in handy. When your oldest is eight, your second is six, and your twins are three, you get pregnant again unexpectedly! You have another little girl which is great because Daughter #1 has been begging for a sister. You let the kids help name the new baby.
    What is Daughter #2's name? Holliston Isabella *Holli*

Now you are sure you are done! But life has other plans for you. One day Son #2 who is now seven brings home a friend the same age from school. She makes a mess and as you are helping her change into some old clothes you notice she's been burned by a cigarette. You call child services who come to take the little girl away from her parents, but your son begs you to let her stay with you. You agree to foster her and soon she is part of the family. You adopt her. She is already named something very different in style from your kids but with a cute nickname that everyone calls her from now on.
    What is her name? Maxine Elizabeth *Maxie*

Wow so you have six kids which is more than you ever expected! But life goes on as always and soon your youngest daughter will graduate high school, and on top of that, Son #2 just proposed to his girlfriend! They already have an eight-month old baby boy together. He has a classic first name but an "old" sounding mn.
    What is DIL #1's name? Jayden Maria *Jayde*
    What is Grandson #1's name? Alexander Earl *Alex*

Son #2 and DIL #1 get married and pretty soon Son #1 asks his longtime French girlfriend to marry him. They get married and start trying for kids right away. She gets pregnant with twin girls and they're delivered early but healthy eight months later. She gives them matchy first names despite your warnings and French middle names to honor her heritage.
    What is DIL #2's name? Adalina Brigitte *Ada*
    What is Granddaughter #1's name? Taylor Chritabel
    What is Granddaughter #2's name? Tyler Charlotta

Your only grandson is the prince of the family but soon DIL #1 gets pregnant again. They have another baby boy! DIL #1's uncle has just passed away and he raised her from a toddler, so she names their second son after him. Unfortunately his name is Alfred Englebert! Oh no!
    What is Grandson #2's name? Albert Edward *Bear*

Daughter #1 graduates from medical school and joins the Peace Corps. and is sent to South Africa. By the time she comes back she brings her fiance with her! He has a traditional African name but uses an English nickname for the most part. They have a civil service ceremony the next month.
    What is SIL #1's name? Andwele Davu *Andy*

Within the next year both Son #1 and Daughter #1 announce that they're pregnant! You're overwhelmed by all your beautiful grandkids and can't wait to have more. Son #1 and his wife have a third girl. They give her a French fn and a color Mn. Daughter #1 has a boy. They give him a first name in the top 100 and an African mn.
    What is Granddaughter #3's name? Therese Ruby *Tess*
    What is Grandson #3's name? Mine: Michael Yimkono

Son #3 comes to you after your new grandkids are born and tells you his girlfriend of only six months is pregnant and he doesn't know what to do. In the end they decide to keep the baby but lo and behold they have triplets! Shortly after the babies are born, his girlfriend takes off for another man and leaves him with the 3 unnamed babies, two girls and a boy. He names one of the girls after you and the boy after your husband and the other girl gets the mn Faith.
    What is Granddaughter #4's name? Katherine Grace *Kate*
    What is Granddaughter #5's name? Elizabeth Faith *Liza*
    What is Grandson #4's name? Raymond Truth *Ray*

Daughter #3 never gets married because of her past but she does move out and get two pugs. You choose the genders and names.
    Grandpug #1's name: Penelope
    Grandpug #2's name: Paul

You love your big family!
    Nursing Student- class of 2014, 4 down! 1 to go...
    <3 Jesse's Girl <3
    Top Names
    Noah Rupert
    Bria Aurelie

<3 Wedding Date <3
    <3 10.17.2015 <3

When you are 24 you get married to the man of your dreams and take a two-week honeymoon wherever you want! He pays for everything ;o)
    What is your name? Mine: Lizabeth Renee Clark
    What is your husband's name? Mine: Zachary Lee Turner
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? Mine: Disney!!! :)

You decide to focus on your careers for a while and he attends grad school while you work full time. When you are 26 you get pregnant and a month after your 27th birthday you have a little baby boy! You are both so happy :o) You give your son a middle name relating to the season he was born in.
    What do you name your son? Mine: Hastin August Turner

When your little man is two you start getting baby fever again, but lucky for you you are already preggo again! You have another little boy and your husband couldn't be more thrilled. You want his first name to be the same style as his brothers but not matchy, and his middle name to be after your husband's father.
    What is Son #2's name? Mine: Jair Edward Turner

A few years later Son #1 is five and Son #2 is three and you really want a little girl so your hubby agrees to try for a third baby. You try and try but you wind up taking fertility treatments and get pregnant with twins! A girl and a boy are born happy and healthy nine months later. Their first and middle names should both mean the same thing.
    What do you name your daughter? Mine: Amora Gerwin Hunter
    What do you name Son #3? Mine: Ardian Cary Hunter

Phew! You have four little ones to chase around now when you unexpectedly get laid off at work and your hubby is the only one with an income. Fortunately you have a large savings which comes in handy. When your oldest is eight, your second is six, and your twins are three, you get pregnant again unexpectedly! You have another little girl which is great because Daughter #1 has been begging for a sister. You let the kids help name the new baby.
    What is Daughter #2's name? Mine: Meggie Robin Hunter

Now you are sure you are done! But life has other plans for you. One day Son #2 who is now seven brings home a friend the same age from school. She makes a mess and as you are helping her change into some old clothes you notice she's been burned by a cigarette. You call child services who come to take the little girl away from her parents, but your son begs you to let her stay with you. You agree to foster her and soon she is part of the family. You adopt her. She is already named something very different in style from your kids but with a cute nickname that everyone calls her from now on.
    What is her name? Mine: Suzanna "Zanna" Leigh

Wow so you have six kids which is more than you ever expected! But life goes on as always and soon your youngest daughter will graduate high school, and on top of that, Son #2 just proposed to his girlfriend! They already have an eight-month old baby boy together. He has a classic first name but an "old" sounding mn.
    What is DIL #1's name? Mine: Katie Isabel Zvirzdin
    What is Grandson #1's name? Mine: Daniel Myles Hunter

Son #2 and DIL #1 get married and pretty soon Son #1 asks his longtime French girlfriend to marry him. They get married and start trying for kids right away. She gets pregnant with twin girls and they're delivered early but healthy eight months later. She gives them matchy first names despite your warnings and French middle names to honor her heritage.
    What is DIL #2's name? Mine: Andra Michelle Molyneux
    What is Granddaughter #1's name? Mine: Kristal Adalie Hunter
    What is Granddaughter #2's name? Mine: Kristina Mattie Hunter

Your only grandson is the prince of the family but soon DIL #1 gets pregnant again. They have another baby boy! DIL #1's uncle has just passed away and he raised her from a toddler, so she names their second son after him. Unfortunately his name is Alfred Englebert! Oh no!
    What is Grandson #2's name? Mine: Frederick Bert Hunter

Daughter #1 graduates from medical school and joins the Peace Corps. and is sent to South Africa. By the time she comes back she brings her fiance with her! He has a traditional African name but uses an English nickname for the most part. They have a civil service ceremony the next month.
    What is SIL #1's name? Mine: Chidi "Chris" Atsu Ibori

Within the next year both Son #1 and Daughter #1 announce that they're pregnant! You're overwhelmed by all your beautiful grandkids and can't wait to have more. Son #1 and his wife have a third girl. They give her a French fn and a color Mn. Daughter #1 has a boy. They give him a first name in the top 100 and an African mn.
    What is Granddaughter #3's name? Mine: Jessamine Ebony Hunter
    What is Grandson #3's name? Mine: Connor Kasim Ibori

Son #3 comes to you after your new grandkids are born and tells you his girlfriend of only six months is pregnant and he doesn't know what to do. In the end they decide to keep the baby but lo and behold they have triplets! Shortly after the babies are born, his girlfriend takes off for another man and leaves him with the 3 unnamed babies, two girls and a boy. He names one of the girls after you and the boy after your husband and the other girl gets the mn Faith.
    What is Granddaughter #4's name? Mine: Lizabeth Belle Hunter
    What is Granddaughter #5's name? Mine: Cara Faith Hunter
    What is Grandson #4's name? Mine: Lee Andrew Hunter

Daughter #3 never gets married because of her past but she does move out and get two pugs. You choose the genders and names.
    Grandpug #1's name: Mine: Girl: Storm
    Grandpug #2's name: Mine: Boy: Ghost

Kids: Hastin, Jair, Amora, Ardian, Meggie, Zanna
    Kids in law: Katie, Andra, Chidi "Chris"
    Grandkids: Daniel, Kristal, Kristina, Ricky, Jessamine, Connor, Lizabeth, Cara, Lee

I love my big family!!!

What is your name? Mine: Rose Aine O'Reilley
    What is your husband's name? Mine: John Patrick Kelly
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? Mine: Greece

What do you name your son? Mine: Ian Lassier Kelly

What is Son #2's name? Mine: Ewan Robert Kelly

What do you name your daughter? Mine: Evelyn Jane Kelly
    What do you name Son #3? Mine: Connor Nathaniel Kelly

What is Daughter #2's name? Mine: Imogene Dublin Kelly

What is her name? Mine: Francesca "Frannie" Maria kelly

What is DIL #1's name? Mine: Uma Jane Vonn-Kelly
    What is Grandson #1's name? Mine: Oliver Ansel Vonn-Kelly

What is DIL #2's name? Mine: Gisele Amelie Laurent-Kelly
    What is Granddaughter #1's name? Mine: Anna Jacqueline Kelly
    What is Granddaughter #2's name? Mine: Emma Adeline Kelly

What is Grandson #2's name? Mine: Alfred Engle Kelly

What is SIL #1's name? Mine: Kamali "Kama" Imar Luanda

What is Granddaughter #3's name? Mine: Adelaide Violetta Kelly
    What is Grandson #3's name? Mine: Eli Barack Luanda

What is Granddaughter #4's name? Mine: Rosemary Faith Kelly
    What is Granddaughter #5's name? Mine: Isobel Aine Kelly
    What is Grandson #4's name? Mine: John Connor Kelly

Grandpug #1's name: Mine: Olympia
    Grandpug #2's name: Mine: Melbourne

What is your name? Mine: Scarlett Faye Toogood
    What is your husband's name? Abraham James Darling
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? Provence, France

What do you name your son? August Leo Darling

What is Son #2's name? Wesley John Darling

What do you name your daughter? Felicity Belle Darling
    What do you name Son #3? Asher Beauregard Darling

What is Daughter #2's name? Marigold Ariel Darling

What is her name? Cassiopeia Jayne/new nn Cassie Darling

What is DIL #1's name? Olivia Lane Tyler Darling
    What is Grandson #1's name? Frederick Earl Darling

What is DIL #2's name? Lunette Sophie Calixte
    What is Granddaughter #1's name? Moxie Genevieve Darling
    What is Granddaughter #2's name? Roxy Antoinette Darling

What is Grandson #2's name? Alfred Bertram Darling nn Alfie

What is SIL #1's name? Zikomo "Zik" prn. Zeke Sadaka Rousseau

What is Granddaughter #3's name? Gigi Violet Darling
    What is Grandson #3's name? Logan Negasi Rousseau

What is Granddaughter #4's name? Ruby Fable Darling
    What is Granddaughter #5's name? Eliza Faith Darling
    What is Grandson #4's name? Abel James Darling

Grandpug #1's name: Penny Lane
    Grandpug #2's name: Sargent Pepper
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

What is your name? Mine: Bethany Nichelle Bentlee
    What is your husband's name? Victor Micah Varlow
    Where do you go for your honeymoon? Venice,Italy

What do you name your son? August Jude Varlow

What is Son #2's name? Micah Victor Varlow

What do you name your daughter? Veronica Rae Varlow
    What do you name Son #3? Felix Ian Varlow

What is Daughter #2's name? Tallulah Margaret Varlow (Maggie)

What is her name? Rachelyn (Ricky) Maria Pensky-Varlow

What is DIL #1's name? Sophie Anne Rinnons-Varlow
    What is Grandson #1's name? Victor Dale Varlow

What is DIL #2's name? Elisabella Soliel Mari-Varlow
    What is Granddaughter #1's name? Lilly Beau Mari-Varlow
    What is Granddaughter #2's name? Milly Belle Mari-Varlow

What is Grandson #2's name? Allan Eagle Varlow

What is SIL #1's name? Morocco Hensley Miram Lauren (Rocky)

What is Granddaughter #3's name? Elle Violette Varlow
    What is Grandson #3's name? Ethan Dakarai Lauren

What is Granddaughter #4's name? Bethany Love Varlow
    What is Granddaughter #5's name? Emilie Faith Varlow
    What is Grandson #4's name? Victoire Jude Varlow

Grandpug #1's name: Aprella
    Grandpug #2's name: Tess