Names Searched Right Now:

Please help me name Mason and Violet's brother

I have a son named Mason and am pregnant with twins, don't know the genders yet. Violet is our definite girl name, even though it's kind of a different style than Mason. Generally, I like last names as first names or occupation names for boys and old lady names for girls.

The issue we have now is if our twins are boy/girl. I LOVE Violet and Oliver but my husband isn't a fan of Oliver. Our last name starts with a P, is very Italian and 3 syllables so I don't think any names that start with P or that end in a vowel work either. Names we are tossing around for the boy are really all over the map- Noah and Jasper are two that we do like. Thanks in advance for any recommendations/advice.

Re: Please help me name Mason and Violet's brother

Quote Originally Posted by amom
    I have a son named Mason and am pregnant with twins, don't know the genders yet. Violet is our definite girl name, even though it's kind of a different style than Mason. Generally, I like last names as first names or occupation names for boys and old lady names for girls.

The issue we have now is if our twins are boy/girl. I LOVE Violet and Oliver but my husband isn't a fan of Oliver. Our last name starts with a P, is very Italian and 3 syllables so I don't think any names that start with P or that end in a vowel work either. Names we are tossing around for the boy are really all over the map- Noah and Jasper are two that we do like. Thanks in advance for any recommendations/advice.
    Mason, Violet and

Logan
    Dylan
    Ethan
    Gavin
    Riley/Reilly
    Landon
    Aidan/Aiden
    Connor
    Caleb
    Caden
    Evan
    Carter
    Hunter
    Owen
    Jack
    Chase
    Blake
    Avery
    Jay
    Jacob
    Tyler
    Ryan
    Nathan
    Carson
    Benjamin
    William
    Lucas
    Henry
    Alexander
    Isaac
    Gabriel
    Elijah
    Samuel
    Thomas
    Oscar
    Luke
    James
    Finn
    Nicholas
    Max
    Evan
    Joshua
    Andrew
    Matthew
    Edward
    Wyatt
    Jude
    Asher
    Felix
    Phoenix
    Donovan
    Carlisle
    Jackson
    Sidney
    Reese/Reece/Rhys

like anything? Please comment on my Peter poll!

First of all, Congrats!

What about Rowan? Like Oliver, it's a tree, so it kind of stays within the theme of flowers/trees, just nature in general, with Violet being a flower. Maybe Grover, it too has a tree association, but this doesn't end in "n", like Mason - Mason and Rowan might seem a bit too much.

Mason, Violet and Grover has my vote.

Goodluck!!

Quote Originally Posted by amom

No P sound beginnings...no vowel ending sounds:

Girl names like Violet:

Adelaide
    Adeline
    Alice
    Eleanor
    Frances
    Genevieve (lots of V with Violet, though)
    Josephine
    Nell

Surnames like Mason with Violet:

Archer
    Conrad
    Everett (oops...T ending)
    Ellis
    Graham
    Griffin
    Quinlan
    Reed
    Shepherd