Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Name That Character

i know you've probably seen the game "When I See... I Imagine..." but there doesnt seem to be enought so here;s another one.

Ill give a description of a person (real or fake - it doenst matter) and you give them a name.

eg.
    1st poster:
    A bright happy 4 year old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves dolls and swimming.

2nd poster:
    Emily Marie Walkers

A tall lanky teenager with dark shaggy hair and grey eyes. He likes to hang with his friends and surfing.

3rd poster:
    Elliot James Gawain

get the idea?
    okay ill start.

A bubbly 14 year old girl who died her hair bright blue. She has light blue eyes and loves to be online chatting to her friends or reading a book.
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

"A bubbly 14 year old girl who died her hair bright blue. She has light blue eyes and loves to be online chatting to her friends or reading a book."
    - Jennifer Rose "Jen"

A total girly-girl with a snotty attitude and is on the cheer team. She has a new boyfriend every week and gets terrible grades. Dark brown eyes and almost-black hair.

Jessica Jane Beard

A 13 year old girl, cancer survivor, with aurburn hair that she wears up in a top knot, a bit of a nerd, wears geek glasses, is terrible at sports, loves maths, art and photography.
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Maeve Margaret

A 14 year old girl, she is primary caregiver for her two younger siblings. Tomboy dress, sarcastic but generous and caring. Dark blonde hair, green eyes, glasses. She loves music, animals, and science.

Katalina Joanne Edenberg "Kit"

A 17 year old boy, he has bright blue eyes and shaggy light brown hair. He's on the schools lacrosse and swim team, plans on going to college for Sports Medicine but hopes to swim professionally. He's smart and popular but tries to use all his free time to hang out with his girlfriend, Quinn, who he plans on proposing to at Graduation.