Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Everest nn and mn?

Still exploring names. I like the name Everest but not sure of the nn and mn possibilities. Can the Nameberries help? Our best idea is Everest Paul Johnson, Paul being my grandmother's maiden name. Thanks!

Re: Everest nn and mn?

Ever for a nn? Not very original sorry, other girls are better at this!! I do really like Everest tho. I had seen that Everly is a masculine name which i was surprised at. I liked it but felt it was too feminine for me. Everest is the perfect solution i feel.

Whilst i like Paul in its family honour status, i am not keen on the name Paul. Though i do like that it has only 1 syllable, which compliments the 3 syllabled Everest.

Everest
    Gage
    Gray
    Gus
    Jack
    Ralph (on my boys name list - love it!!)
    Rex
    Reed

HTH xx

Quote Originally Posted by deliverysurprise
    Ever for a nn? Not very original sorry, other girls are better at this!! I do really like Everest tho. I had seen that Everly is a masculine name which i was surprised at. I liked it but felt it was too feminine for me. Everest is the perfect solution i feel.

Whilst i like Paul in its family honour status, i am not keen on the name Paul. Though i do like that it has only 1 syllable, which compliments the 3 syllabled Everest.

Everest
    Gage
    Gray
    Gus
    Jack
    Ralph (on my boys name list - love it!!)
    Rex
    Reed

HTH xx
    Thanks! Ralph was an uncle of mine so that might work. My father was Ray, how about...

Everest Ray Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by norsedad

Thanks! Ralph was an uncle of mine so that might work. My father was Ray, how about...

Everest Ray Johnson
    Better than Paul. I think its nice x

I like Paul but what expectations the child will have to live up to with Everest! Of course, Paul is way nicer than Ray, although I like Rachel as a way of honouring a family member named Ray.
    Psalm 23