Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

4th child - Really need help with a unique Girl's name-

Brothers: Oliver & Shepherd
    Sister: Indiana
    Considerations:
    -Iris, Sydney, Cadence, Winter, Charlotte, Eleven, Painter, Quill, Lake, Sky, Quincy, Sidra, Bea, Cypress.
    While we like some of our considerations, nothing is 'jumping out' to us!
    Can anyone help pleeeeease? Thank you!! :)

Re: 4th child - Really need help with a unique Girl's name-

Quote Originally Posted by lara
    Considerations:
    -Iris, Sydney, Cadence, Winter, Charlotte, Eleven, Painter, Quill, Lake, Sky, Quincy, Sidra, Bea, Cypress.
    While we like some of our considerations, nothing is 'jumping out' to us!
    Can anyone help pleeeeease? Thank you!! :)
    My favorites from your list: Iris, Sydney and Lake (but I don't think Lake fits with sibs).
    I don't think Painter works because it sounds like a boy name to me and has the same -er ending as Oliver, who is a boy. I like Quincy, but also sounds like a boy name to me.

What about:
    Juniper
    Ivy
    Flora
    Quinn (or something with nn Quinn)
    Cheyenne
    Lakota
    Cedar
    Brooke
    Phoenix (or is this a boy name?)

Good Luck!

First of all, I think you should rule out Sydney, Iris, Cadence, Charlotte and maybe even Sky if you want a unique name...
    That leaves the rest of them:
    I love Winter, Lake and Bea, but Lake is a little short, and Bea is very much a nickname to me... Winter would be my vote then, or possibly Beatrix/Beatriz nn Bea/Bixie/Trixie
    Quincy, Painter, Eleven, Quill, Sidra and Cypress sound too funky to me; Sidra and Cypress are just unappealing, Quincy and the Quinn nickname is rising in popularity fast, Quill is only okay on a boy to me, Painter is a tad too literal and Eleven is appealing but has the obvious downside of being a number!

The fabulous name Elevine is an old Norse name often given to the eleventh child. Maybe you'll like that?
    Quimby is a nice Q name alternative that I actually find doable!
    Priya reminds me of Sidra, but I think Priya is a lot prettier!
    Cypress alternatives might be Chryseis, Clemency, Ceres, Circe or Cressida ^^

Let me know your thoughts so I can suggest more names! I love finding unique ones! :)
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Louisa + Flora + Rosalind + Emerence + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Hera + Helena + Leonor + Eulalie
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Lazarus + Edmund + Oberon + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Vesper + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Forest + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn

Okay so it's Oliver, Shepherd, Indiana and:
    Iris- this is cute but should the sister's have the same initail?
    Quincey- LOOOOOVE it!! Quinn is a great variation too, but Quincey is more unique
    Sky- I like this spelled Skye or Skeye. But it's up to you, it is a super cute name if you don't choose it it's a great middle name and goes with almost anything! (except make the name Blue..)
    Quill- This is a good name I think, but I don't know how I would feel about being named that...
    Sydney and Charlotte- While they are not very unique they go well with Oliver since that's not as different as Indiana and Shepard it will balance it better.
    Bea and Lake- are nice names, there's not really anything wrong with them except i think they don't go with the Oliver, Shepard, and Indiana very well...
    Cadence, Painter, Sidra- I just don't like these names, but I don't know, maybe they could be good?
    Cypress and Winter- These are really cool names! Deffinatly good choices!
    Last and in my opinion least- Eleven- come on that's just mean! haha only joking but It'd be really ironic if you're a grownup like 30 or something and you're name's eleven...also people would probably forget to capitilize like just did..
    Julia Martina - not having kids anytime soon, but I love names!
    Boys: Tomas, Matteo, Peter, Geoff, Simeon...
    Girls: Rita, Artemis, Emanuelle, Johanna...

Love Iris, with your sib set dont think the others really flow with other names, and Charlotte, IRis and Winter are becoming popular, heres just a few suggestions for ya , hope they help:)

Vienna
    Elodie
    Sienna
    Mabel
    Juno
    Adeline
    Aurora
    Aubrey
    Hazel
    Camille
    Lorraine
    Corinna