Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 9

Thread: ANNEKE

  1. #1

    ANNEKE

    need a unique middle name
    I thought Anneke June was quite sweet :)
    baby will have two last names one starts with S and other starts with R they are both one syllable


    Willemijn is an option too, its a family name

  2. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    256

    Re: ANNEKE

    Quote Originally Posted by clearthearea83
    need a unique middle name
    I thought Anneke June was quite sweet :)
    baby will have two last names one starts with S and other starts with R they are both one syllable


    Willemijn is an option too, its a family name
    LOVE Willemijn!
    How about Anneke Willemijn? nn Willa for short? That way the name you want and the family name get included... Also, neither are filler names and you won't have to worry about usage due to increasing popularity. Safe to say your names are European enough to remain distinctive. :)

    Said in Dutch, Anneke Willemijn sounds gorgeous! Whereas if you shorten the middle name, somehow it sounds a little like the end is missing. What do you think?

  3. #5

    Re: ANNEKE

    i do love Anneke Willemijn and my Tante (aunt) mijn would be proud :)

    but we wouldnt call her willa, we'd call her Anneke.
    not sure if i want two names that are three syllable; as babe will have both our last names, but the last names are one syllable. gosh so many decisions!!!

  4. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    256

    Re: ANNEKE

    Quote Originally Posted by clearthearea83
    i do love Anneke Willemijn and my Tante (aunt) mijn would be proud :)

    but we wouldnt call her willa, we'd call her Anneke.
    not sure if i want two names that are three syllable; as babe will have both our last names, but the last names are one syllable. gosh so many decisions!!!
    Was hoping you'd reply!! Wanted to tell you that ever since I replied you, Anneke Willemijn just kept coming up in my head. If you do like it too, I say go with it! Anneke is lovely to go by. Also, as you've said, your surnames are only a syllable each... Anneke Willemijn ___-___. Honestly, it's still comfortable, no? Not only does it look pretty, it sounds pretty... and is meaningful! Falling so in love with this name right now, I hope you go with it. Hahaha. :)

  5. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,286

    Re: ANNEKE

    Quote Originally Posted by etoile
    Quote Originally Posted by clearthearea83
    i do love Anneke Willemijn and my Tante (aunt) mijn would be proud :)

    but we wouldnt call her willa, we'd call her Anneke.
    not sure if i want two names that are three syllable; as babe will have both our last names, but the last names are one syllable. gosh so many decisions!!!
    Was hoping you'd reply!! Wanted to tell you that ever since I replied you, Anneke Willemijn just kept coming up in my head. If you do like it too, I say go with it! Anneke is lovely to go by. Also, as you've said, your surnames are only a syllable each... Anneke Willemijn ___-___. Honestly, it's still comfortable, no? Not only does it look pretty, it sounds pretty... and is meaningful! Falling so in love with this name right now, I hope you go with it. Hahaha. :)
    I love Anneke Willemijn, too!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •