Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: We decided on:

We decided on:

Just had our little girl yesterday (didn't know if she was a girl or boy) and after much deliberation, and in consideration of her sister that I mentioned in a post a few months ago, Celia Corinne, we named our new girl Lucia Pearl.
    I had heard the name awhile ago and Mel Gibson choosing it almost ruined it for me, but my husband said it's really grown on him and we think it goes nicely with her sister's name.
    We've gotten very positive feedback from friends and family but the most enthusiastic response was from a nurse int he hospital who heard our name and had to come tell us it was her name, too. She was so happy that we chose it because she said she's loved her name all of her life. We thought that was the best endorsement of all!
    Thanks again for the suggestions on good luck if you are on a name quest!

Re: We decided on:

Quote Originally Posted by wyomaggie
    Just had our little girl yesterday (didn't know if she was a girl or boy) and after much deliberation, and in consideration of her sister that I mentioned in a post a few months ago, Celia Corinne, we named our new girl Lucia Pearl.
    I had heard the name awhile ago and Mel Gibson choosing it almost ruined it for me, but my husband said it's really grown on him and we think it goes nicely with her sister's name.
    We've gotten very positive feedback from friends and family but the most enthusiastic response was from a nurse int he hospital who heard our name and had to come tell us it was her name, too. She was so happy that we chose it because she said she's loved her name all of her life. We thought that was the best endorsement of all!
    Thanks again for the suggestions on good luck if you are on a name quest!
    Congratulations! Lucia Pearl is a beautiful name and so is Celia Corinne.

Congratulations! You picked great names for both of your girls!
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane... all middle names honor family... 3rd generation mn Jane. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve and a third boy, maybe Isaac...)

Congratulations! I think Lucia Pearl is gorgeous, and I love Celia, too! What pretty names! :-)

I hope you're doing well!

Take care and thanks for the update! :-)

Congratulations, you have chosen a beautiful name for your baby.
    Psalm 23