Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

sibling name with Poppy

my daughter is named Poppy Anne. We are TTC for #2. If we have a girl next, I love

Mabel Blue

But i'm completely stumped if we have a boy! My husband likes Jonah, but I don't love it enough to use it.

Jack??

any ideas?

Re: sibling name with Poppy

I'm not sure Jonah goes with Poppy, albeit a lovely name, its from a totally different style.

Dylan
    Max
    Oscar
    Archie
    Leo
    Owen
    Toby
    Otis
    Freddie
    Reuben
    Ellis

...maybe???

I'd couple one of these (or similar) with a classic name, in the style of Anne, something like James, Henry, Harry, Matthew...maybe Jonah..

Thanks! I couldn't pin point why I didn't love Jonah, but I think you're right. It doesn't fit.

I like Archer nn Archie. DH thinks it sounds a bit "uppity" (whatever that means). I like Max too, but I'm afraid its a little popular. Anyone have good similar-but-different alternatives to Max??

Hi, by the way I love the name Poppy Anne.

I also like the names Archie and Jack, as well as Alfie (really popular in UK). I'm not crazy about the name Jonah either, don't dislike it... but not crazy about it.

With Poppy Anne and Mabel Blue, I really love Lyle! I think is sounds very handsome and it also keeps up with the "4-letters-ending-in-E" thing you seem to have going.

For hubby, what about Lyle Jonas LastName? Or if you don't like Lyle, try Linus. I think those would be right up your alley. Maybe Linus John?

HTH :)