Names Searched Right Now:

name combination lists?

hi everyone, it's olive here. i've been away for no particular reason (well, chasing little luca around keeps me pretty busy!) but i come back to visit now and then. anyway, i was thinking how lovely it would be if we could include name combos on our name lists? almost like a naming worksheet where we could try out different first names with different middles? i bring this up because i thought of a wonderful combo over the holidays and i didn't write it down. now i've forgotten it...i only remember that i loved it :( i'm not sure if such a tool is even possible, but i for one would be interested. anyone else?
    :: o l i v e ::

Re: name combination lists?

Quote Originally Posted by olivegreen
    hi everyone, it's olive here. i've been away for no particular reason (well, chasing little luca around keeps me pretty busy!) but i come back to visit now and then. anyway, i was thinking how lovely it would be if we could include name combos on our name lists? almost like a naming worksheet where we could try out different first names with different middles? i bring this up because i thought of a wonderful combo over the holidays and i didn't write it down. now i've forgotten it...i only remember that i loved it :( i'm not sure if such a tool is even possible, but i for one would be interested. anyone else?
    It's OLIVE!!!!! How've you been, Olive? And Luca? It's so good to see you! :-)

I think your idea is great!

Take care! :-)

Re: name combination lists?

Hi Jill! I've been good...been trying to figure out how to do a little work and still stay home with Luca (quite a balancing act, but I'm starting to get the hang of it). How are you?
    :: o l i v e ::