Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arden Lisette Tsai

30 68.18%
  • Apolline Snow Tsai

14 31.82%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Down to two names, help!

We've narrowed our choices down to two names. We like Apolline more but we're not sure if it is too unusual or not as suitable as Arden for adulthood. What do you think?

Re: Down to two names, help!

I like the vintage name Apollonia when I have come across it in my family tree, and I like Apolline too, which is very similar. Of the choices, I do prefer the sound of Apolline. However, the name will get misspelled a lot. Some people might think they heard Pauline. Snow is very pretty with it.

Arden makes me think of the late actress Eve Arden. Lisette is cute with it.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

I like Arden better, Appolline is too wordy, kinda, you know? Doesn't roll off the tongue.

I like Apolline Snow better. It goes better with Tsai than Lisette does, and Apolline is more of...a girls' name than Arden.

I think Apolline Snow is much prettier than Arden Lisette. It is unusual, yes, but not difficult to pronounce, and is classic and beautiful. It will work for someone of any age and any personality, in my opinion, as it is feminine but not frilly at all. There is the bonus of the sweet nn Polly, if you wish to use it, too.