Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Middle name for Kate

Hey everyone. I am new here, but would like some help with a name. I really like the name Kate. I am not crazy about the name Katherine, Kathy, Kathleen, Kaitlin/Katelyn etc, or all the other variants of Kate. I would be ok with calling her Katie when she is little, but I think that she will mostly be just Kate.

I am having a hard time picking out a middle name!! Elizabeth is the only name that I have right now, but really would like some other options. Any ideas? Our last name is two syllables. Thanks in advance!

Re: Middle name for Kate

Hi! I love Kate, too, and think that a middle name with at least three syllables would sound great with your last name!

Kate Alexandra
    Kate Evangeline
    Kate Eleanora
    Kate Genevieve
    Kate Josephine
    Kate Louisa
    Kate Mirabel/Mirabelle
    Kate Marielle
    Kate Miranda
    Kate Rosalie
    Kate Rosabel/Rosabelle
    Kate Sophia (popular name, though)
    Kate Victoria (a lot of T, but I still think it's pretty...) :-)

Good luck! :-)

I liked the flow of the 3 syllable names. I also like the idea of a Kate Rose___.

Kate is one of those nickname names that is arguably better than its full name! Love it!!! Katie is cute but I think if you start off with Katie as a nickname for Kate, it may stick for life (often nicknames do). So, you may want to consider what you prefer now.

I would do a 3-syllable middle since you have a 2-syllable last name. I like Kate Elisabetta.