Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Im going to change my name! Help me find one please!!

Quote Originally Posted by twinkle
    If you do decide to change your name, I like the suggestion of Lily. Isla (eye-la) sprung to mind, too.

Chloe means 'green shoots' (for your eyes).

Tawny is a colour name, and means 'brown' (for your hair). This one is unusual as a name, and would make you stand out, but is easy to pronounce - I think it's my favourite :)

All -belle names mean 'beautiful' (for your modelling), and so how about Annabelle/a, Isabelle/a, Rosabella or just Belle/a. Even Belphoebe could work - it's very unusual (from Edmund Spenser's poem), but easy to pronounce.

Keavy is a Scottish name meaning 'beautiful'.

Clara, Neve, Phoebe and Roxana all mean 'bright'.

Do you know what your Turkish name means? Perhaps it would be nice to have a name with the same meaning.

Good luck!
    It means queen :) but regina and gina sounds like vagina and raine is this girl I hate so much.. so lol

Well Regina and Gina is pronounced re-GEE-nuh and GEE-nuh and vagina is pronounced vuh-JAHY-nuh so they don't rhyme or sound similar at all! I NEVER would have made the connection unless you mentioned it, and I can't think of anyone else who would either to be honest... Regine is the French version which is pronounced rey-ZHEEN which is definitely not close to vagina!!!

But it's your choice I guess :)
    Resident Norwegian, feel free to ask any questions regarding lovely Norse names and such! I'm more than happy to help ^^

Maeva + Everild + Rosa + Nimue + Ondine + Anaïs + Ophelia + Clio + Lileas + Nona + Persephone + Lux
    Ambrose + Jorah + Philo + Silas + Orpheus + Hallam + Idris + Leonidas + Orion + Emrys + Graeme + Laszlo

Pearl + Valentine + Noble + Bloom + Prosper + Starling + Wren + Forest + Boone + Evening + Hero + Vesper + Bright

Quote Originally Posted by dearest
    Well Regina and Gina is pronounced re-GEE-nuh and GEE-nuh and vagina is pronounced vuh-JAHY-nuh so they don't rhyme or sound similar at all! I NEVER would have made the connection unless you mentioned it, and I can't think of anyone else who would either to be honest... Regine is the French version which is pronounced rey-ZHEEN which is definitely not close to vagina!!!

But it's your choice I guess :)
    The spanish for queen is Reina (Ray-nah) which doesn't sound like any unfortunate body parts.

How about the name of a queen, then?

Elizabeth
    Victoria
    Mary
    Anne
    Catherine
    Matilda (I love)
    Eleanor
    Marguerite
    Isabel
    Isabella
    Jane
    Philippa (nn Pippi is sweet)
    Joanna
    Margaret
    Henrietta
    Dorothy (I love).

Queenie is an old nn for Regina, and I think it is so quirky.

Good luck!