Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Im going to change my name! Help me find one please!!

I think Ava would be perfect for you as it is a short name like yours, it has Hollywood pizzazz and it is very popular. I love it.
    Psalm 23

If you do decide to change your name, I like the suggestion of Lily. Isla (eye-la) sprung to mind, too.

Chloe means 'green shoots' (for your eyes).

Tawny is a colour name, and means 'brown' (for your hair). This one is unusual as a name, and would make you stand out, but is easy to pronounce - I think it's my favourite :)

All -belle names mean 'beautiful' (for your modelling), and so how about Annabelle/a, Isabelle/a, Rosabella or just Belle/a. Even Belphoebe could work - it's very unusual (from Edmund Spenser's poem), but easy to pronounce.

Keavy is a Scottish name meaning 'beautiful'.

Clara, Neve, Phoebe and Roxana all mean 'bright'.

Do you know what your Turkish name means? Perhaps it would be nice to have a name with the same meaning.

Good luck!

I Personally think Ece is a lovely name! So exotic and full of spunk!

I looked up the meaning, apparently it means Queen! Lucky you!
    Regina popped into my mind immediately! Regina is a wonderful name, means Queen as well, not popular, very familiar yet exotic, and all in all a wonderful name!! A more modern version would be Raina/Reina/Reine/Raine or the shorter Gina which is also lovely! You could also use Regine ^^

Best of luck deciding!!
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Quote Originally Posted by kiki
    II think Ece is quite a nice name actually. Maybe you could change the spelling of your name to something more phonetic so it's easier to uderstand
    Agreed. Perhaps Eche, Eje, Ezse.
    One little born 1/14

Quote Originally Posted by yellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki
    II think Ece is quite a nice name actually. Maybe you could change the spelling of your name to something more phonetic so it's easier to uderstand
    Agreed. Perhaps Eche, Eje, Ezse.
    I agree. I love Ece, esp when I know how to pronounce it. Otherwise, how about Esme?