Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Im going to change my name! Help me find one please!!

Hey, Im from Turkey and noone can pronounce my name right. Im moving to usa next year. Im 16. I want to get a nickname and use it for a while and then I will change my name to that forever.

My current name is Ece. Which is pronounced like: Eh-che.
    My surname is Eryavuz, pronounced like: Er-yah-wuzh (hard, ha?:D)

Im an actress, I also do modeling and I write songs. So I want a cool name. (not a name like: emma)
    I want a name which is also PRONOUNCABLE and commun.
    I dont want people to say: "what???" when I tell them my name..(because I get that alot now. lol.)

I dont want a name that means religious things...
    Im a gemini girl :) Im fun, intelligent and weird.
    I am brunette with big green eyes and kinda big lips.
    Im 5'3

So I hope you help me out here!!!!!
    thanks alot

Re: Im going to change my name! Help me find one please!!

Would you like the new name to have any aspect of your old name? (like keeping the same initials? maybe incorporating sounds/letters from your first or middle name?) or do you want a completely fresh and new start?
    Also, is there anything else of particular significance to you that you would like to incorporate into this new name? (maybe a place or a character from a book or a family name or someone you look up to - I'm thinking it might be particularly relevant if your new name was somehow connected to something that inspired you to make this big move and start your life over, something that you might be able to take pride in as you move forward into adulthood and which might help you to feel centered in your new "identity" . . .)
    Mom of one daughter, age 2, and name-enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jlm
    Would you like the new name to have any aspect of your old name? (like keeping the same initials? maybe incorporating sounds/letters from your first or middle name?) or do you want a completely fresh and new start?
    Also, is there anything else of particular significance to you that you would like to incorporate into this new name? (maybe a place or a character from a book or a family name or someone you look up to - I'm thinking it might be particularly relevant if your new name was somehow connected to something that inspired you to make this big move and start your life over, something that you might be able to take pride in as you move forward into adulthood and which might help you to feel centered in your new "identity" . . .)
    You are absolutely right but no.. Im all for the uniqueness, easy pronouncable and meaningful names. I also like french names that are mostly used in english, but its not a must.

Quote Originally Posted by erye
    Hey, Im from Turkey and noone can pronounce my name right. Im moving to usa next year. Im 16. I want to get a nickname and use it for a while and then I will change my name to that forever.

My current name is Ece. Which is pronounced like: Eh-che.
    My surname is Eryavuz, pronounced like: Er-yah-wuzh (hard, ha?:D)

Im an actress, I also do modeling and I write songs. So I want a cool name. (not a name like: emma)
    I want a name which is also PRONOUNCABLE and commun.
    I dont want people to say: "what???" when I tell them my name..(because I get that alot now. lol.)

I dont want a name that means religious things...
    Im a gemini girl :) Im fun, intelligent and weird.
    I am brunette with big green eyes and kinda big lips.
    Im 5'3

So I hope you help me out here!!!!!
    thanks alot
    How about Ella or Gemma?
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Caroline & James Frederick, Claire Elizabeth & Liam David