Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gemma

Re: Gemma

Love Gemma! It's one of my favorites. I also like Ginger, but more as a nn to Virginia. I'd vote for Gemma Grace over Ginger Grace for sure.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I like the name Gemma a little more than Ginger. Ginger seems like a good name for a pet, but definetly cute. I have heard of a girl named Genevieve with the nn Gigi. Genevieve is a longer name with more nn possibilites and seems a little more grown up for an adult.

Hi! I really love the name Gemma, and like you said, it's relatively unheard of in the U.S....

I think that Gemma Grace is very pretty, and a great source of Gigi. :-)

Good luck!

I think Gemma would be great in the US.

As you say, Gemma has been and gone in the UK some time ago. Was indeed very popular for quite some time. Now the youngest Gemma I know here is about the graduate high school and the oldest from the trendy Gemma years are in their 30's.

I think it would be a lovely fresh choice for the US.

All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Hi! I really love the name Gemma, and like you said, it's relatively unheard of in the U.S....

I think that Gemma Grace is very pretty, and a great source of Gigi. :-)

Good luck!
    thanks jill-berry for commenting! i'm starting to get it sorted out :-) i know you are a really good source here!
    bluebonnet
    texan mama to Frank Reagan "Frankie", Christopher James "CJ", and Ginger Grace "Gigi"