Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Is this name too out there?

I actually really like the name Vesper, even though I can see how some people think it sounds a little harsher than Juliette.

Personally I think they go well together, but obviously the reactions you get here at Nameberry are very indicative of what reactions you are likely to get in the real world; in other words, people will be either love it or hate it.

Can you try running the name by some trusted family members to see how they react?

Ultimately it's your choice, and people will grow to associate any name you choose with a beautiful baby girl. :)

Good luck!

hmmm.. I have decided if I like the name Vesper..
    I dont think I like it with Juliette though..
    She should have a pretty, feminine name to match her sister..

Sorry to be so upfront but people will say, " What were you thinking of when you named her Vesper!" They will think you have gone mad after choosing the always delightful and charming Juliet for you first child.

Vesper the viper! Ugh!
    Psalm 23

Hi,

I really love the name Juliette Noelle, but I personally can't see Vesper and Juliette as sisters. Compared to Juliette, Vesper sounds quite masculine to me, and I think of Vespa scooters. I can better see Rosalinda (or Rosalind, Rosaline, Rose, Rosabel, etc.) and Juliette as sisters than I can Juliette and Vesper.

Good luck!

Juliette Noelle is so very beautiful! I really do not like Vesper, it has such a different feel.......
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa