Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Sophie-Claire/ Ruby-Frances?

Ruby-Frances Juliette Estrada: I love Ruby Frances, but don't think that Juliette flows well with "Ruby Frances." Oops...Now that I think about it, Frances Estrada is hard to say because of the back to back "es" sounds.

Sophie-Claire Juliette Estrada: I think this flows beautifully...

Evangeline Juliette Estrada ( we would call her Eva): I love both names, but not together because of the flow and "j" sounds in both names.

Caroline Juliette Estrada: I love Caroline and Juliette, but don't think they flow very well together.

From your new list (and not including Sophie-Claire Juliette), I love the flow of Ruby Caroline Estrada. :-)

Good luck! :-)

I do think Ruby Caroline is pretty, I had not thought of that combo! (but long for a first name, as I have found out with my daughter Mary-Elizabeth, long first names, while very pretty, can be tough on a little one!)!!! What do you think about Ruby-Claire?
    Ruby-Claire Sophia???
    and I have grown to love Juliette, so I hate to loose it!!
    OR what about:
    Ruby-Faith Caroline?????? (my oldest daughter just suggested it to me, I think it is rather pretty???opinions???
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8
    I do think Ruby Caroline is pretty, I had not thought of that combo! (but long for a first name, as I have found out with my daughter Mary-Elizabeth, long first names, while very pretty, can be tough on a little one!)!!! What do you think about Ruby-Claire?
    Ruby-Claire Sophia???
    and I have grown to love Juliette, so I hate to loose it!!
    OR what about:
    Ruby-Faith Caroline?????? (my oldest daughter just suggested it to me, I think it is rather pretty???opinions???
    I'm glad you like Ruby Caroline! :-)

Ruby-Claire Sophia: I think this is pretty, but I also really love Ruby Sophia Claire. :-) (I know Ruby-Sophia is too long for you, though...)

Ruby-Faith Caroline: I like Claire more than Faith (I think Ruby Faith flows well, though), and I love Ruby Caroline Faith.

I think Ruby is so sweet!

Take care!

Thanks! I do absolutely love Ruby Caroline Faith- very, very pretty. Still though, I feel like I love Sophie-Claire Juliette more...so I guess I should stop tormenting myself. Baby already feels like a Sophie-Claire to me!! I will try not to have anymore indicisive moments- though I can't promise =0)
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8
    Thanks! I do absolutely love Ruby Caroline Faith- very, very pretty. Still though, I feel like I love Sophie-Claire Juliette more...so I guess I should stop tormenting myself. Baby already feels like a Sophie-Claire to me!! I will try not to have anymore indicisive moments- though I can't promise =0)
    I think it's great that this brainstorming has shown you how much you love Sophie-Claire! I think that Sophie-Claire Juliette is stunning! :-)

Best wishes to you! :-)