Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breanne/a

Re: Breanne/a

Hi! Despite Brianna's popularity, I do personally think that Breanne/Brianna sound dated. I read what Pam and Linda wrote about the name, and saw that nine spellings exist in the top 1000, making the name even more popular than #23.

If you're not set on Breanne/Brianna, some more sources of "Annie" (I love it!) are:

Annabel/Annabelle
    Anneliese/Annelise
    Anna
    Annkia
    Julianne
    Miranda
    Susannah

Good luck! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Hi! Despite Brianna's popularity, I do personally think that Breanne/Brianna sound dated. I read what Pam and Linda wrote about the name, and saw that nine spellings exist in the top 1000, making the name even more popular than #23.

If you're not set on Breanne/Brianna, some more sources of "Annie" (I love it!) are:

Annabel/Annabelle
    Anneliese/Annelise
    Anna
    Annkia
    Julianne
    Miranda
    Susannah

Good luck! :-)
    We love the nickname "Bree" and "Brea" which is why we were leaning towards the name. Also, we want to use the middle name Isla, so it's been hard to find a FN that contain "anna/e" and goes alright with Isla.

LOVE Annelise! In fact, Annelise is in our top 4 names that we've narrowed it down to. However, I'm not really liking the flow of Annelise Isla.

Here are some of our "anna" names with Isla. Do any fit?

Savannah Isla P***vich
    Breanne Isla P***vich
    Annelise Isla P***vich

I like Annabel, the hubs isn't too hot on the name though. :/ It would sound good with Isla compared to a lot of the other "anna" names.

Might just have to suck it up and flip flop so Isla is the fn.

Other names in which you could get "Bree":
    Bryony
    Briallen
    Aubrey

I really like Bryony, it's classic yet modern-sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by shanapops
    What are your thoughts on the name Breanne/a? Does it sound dated to you or is it a classic name?

I know it's popular at the moment, but both the hubs and I really love the nickname Bree and Brea, plus the idea that is honors his Granny Annie.

We went to high school with a girl names Breanna who would now be 28....because of this we are both worried that the name might sound dated. However, her name might have just been ahead of the trend.

What are your opinions??
    I like Breanne better than Breanna, as you see Breanna or Brianna a LOT.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan