Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Felicity?

Re: Felicity?

I'm so happy to hear you like Felicity as well :) I LOVE Felicity Pearl. Now, I've heard Maeve often on the boards but I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Help!?!
    Also, I love Iris, Eliza and Amelia with Felicity. Do you think they could go as a sib-set?
    I really like Charles, Julian, Nathaniel, Oliver and Theodore with Felicity. I love Simon with Felicity but I have some doubts..... is it a "nerdy" name, especially with Felicity?
    I know, lots of questions :) Thanks for responding.
    Have a good night!

Maeve, with the people I have known with the name, is pronounced "Mev". Short e, not long. :)
    From your picks, I love Iris (although it might be a bit short next to Felicity), Oliver, and Theodore with Felicity. Simon as well. I don't think it's a nerdy name at all--in fact it's one of my secret favs!
    I LOVE Felicity Pearl. I also like Felicity Jane and Felicity Margo.

I can see Honor, Honora, or Annora with Felicity--but it that too cutesy since they are both virtues? Lissy and Nora seem really cute together. I also like Felicity and:
    Angeline
    Celia
    Emmeline
    Clementine
    Isabeau
    Sylvia
    Juliet
    Serena
    Artemis
    Genevieve
    Adelaide

Arthur
    Victor
    Julius
    Gabriel
    Quentin
    Reuben
    Lionel
    Raphael
    Stellan
    Hugo

What about:
    Felicity Mabel
    Felicity June
    Felicity Adele
    Felicity Honor
    Felicity Romaine
    Felicity Elspeth

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lilli23

Thank you so much for your response, Elena :)
    I LOVE Felicity Margo (I prefer it without the 't'), Felicity Laurel and Felicity Iris in particular.
    I liked a lot of your suggestions for siblings too. Isolde in particular captured my attention. Do you think Isobel could work as well? Or maybe Isadora?
    I loved Gabriel, Maxwell, Theodore, Atticus and Emmett from the boys.
    Thanks ;)
    I love Isobel (especially spelt that way) and Isadora and I could definitely see either of them with Felicity :)

Just a thought, do you like Isaline at all?

good luck :)

Felicity is really beautiful and quite unique! I think Felicity sounds best with a simpler middle name (one or two-syllables) that sets it off and does not overshadow it.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

Quote Originally Posted by lilli23
    I'm so happy to hear you like Felicity as well :) I LOVE Felicity Pearl. Now, I've heard Maeve often on the boards but I'm not sure how to pronounce it. Help!?!
    Also, I love Iris, Eliza and Amelia with Felicity. Do you think they could go as a sib-set?
    I really like Charles, Julian, Nathaniel, Oliver and Theodore with Felicity. I love Simon with Felicity but I have some doubts..... is it a "nerdy" name, especially with Felicity?
    I know, lots of questions :) Thanks for responding.
    Have a good night!
    Oh, yes! I definitely love Felicity, and Felicity Pearl is one of my favorites, too. :-)

As for Maeve, I've only heard it pronounced like "May" with a V sound tacked onto the end, and I think it's beautiful.

I definitely can see Eliza, Amelia, Felicity, and Iris as sisters, as well as all the boys' names. Because Felicity has a Colonial feel to me, I can personally see it with Simon, but that's just me. That said, I can better see Felicity with some of the other names you mentioned. :-)

Take care! :-)

I love Isobel (especially spelt that way) and Isadora and I could definitely see either of them with Felicity :)

Just a thought, do you like Isaline at all?

good luck :)[/quote]

Yes, I'm definitely liking Isobel :) I feel like I should like Isaline because it looks and to some degree sounds like Isobel/Isadora but I only think of vaseline when I see it......