Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Violet?

Violet?

so i was decided on the name Madeleine, but theres just too many spelling and pronunciation issues with it even within my own family..i dont want to spend half of my time correcting people..so we've decided to look at another name. please tell me what you think of

Violet Mahealani (mn suggested by bostonsavvy..thank you so much i think its beautiful!)

whats your opinion on Violet..is it too sappy sweet?..my sons name is Alexander Ikaika...so i chose the long middle name to maybe balance it out i guess..thank u guys : )
    Vote for Scarlett Mahealani as Gerber Baby 2012! Help my berry win a college scholarship C: Voting begins Sept 4th!

Here's the link to vote, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you! https://apps.facebook.com/gerberps/d...nt=your_entry1

Re: Violet?

I really love the name and am seriously thinking of using it as the middle name for my second daughter. Good luck!

love it!

Violet, while its popularity irks me, is such a beautiful name. It is feminine without being frilly, and sounds refined but a little spunky. I think it matches Alexander perfectly :)

Good luck!

I love the name Violet! It feels both sweet and elegant to me, and I think it's wonderful with Alexander.

Good luck! :-)