Names Searched Right Now:
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Re: Your Harry Potter Identity! (Nephele's Anagrams)

Ooooo! I hope you're still doing these!

Not sure which would be easier, here's maiden name and married name:
    aaeeefiijkllmmnnrrsttu
    aaaaeefhiijkmmnnrrrs

I was Bellatrix for Halloween this year. I teach in a high school and had a lot of excited students!
    ~Jen
    Parker Scott (3/8/13)
    baby girl (due 11/14)

hana, you have giant blood in you (like Hagrid and Olympe Maxime). Your famous giant ancestor was known as Bran the Bloodthirsty, who lived in a castle on top of an enchanted beanstalk and was slain by a boy named Jack. His name was passed down in your family tree, and it's your surname today. Your name is:

Azarah Zodiaca Bran
    = zaaadoaanrczhrbai

agirlinred, you are a descendant of Sir Nicholas de Mimsy Porpinton, a wizard who died in a botched execution in 1492 and who is now the resident ghost of Gryffindor House at Hogwarts (known affectionately as "Nearly Headless Nick"). Because of your family association with Sir Nick, you wound up in Gryffindor House when you came to Hogwarts as a student. Your name (with title) is:

Lady Robin de Mimsy
    = erlbyiddnmisymoa

livi, you are the younger sister of a student in the same class as Harry Potter. Your brother's name is memorable for having been called during the sorting ceremony at the same time as Harry (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone). Your own name, equally memorable, is:

Ophelia Virga Moon
    = oovpiegorhilmaan

jennifermariska, you sound like a very fun teacher to have! You are the younger sister of the witch who was the Quidditch Irish National Team Chaser, one third of the famous "Troy, Mullet, and Moran" (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, chapter 8). Like your sister, you are exceptionally good at Quidditch. Your name is:

Tamarisk Jennifer Mullet
    = aaeeefiijkllmmnnrrsttu

And, with that, I'll be giving this anagram topic a rest for now.

-- Nephele

Because we've been pretty much snowbound here in New York, I've lately been watching all the Harry Potter movies over again on DVD. (I'm now up to Goblet of Fire.)

So, having been sufficiently inspired by the movies again, I'm back to anagramming Harry Potter names for anyone here who wants one.

-- Nephele

naisetnhlymaesuclhhig

sun79shine34, you are the younger sister of Aidan Lynch, the Irish National Quidditch Team Seeker for the 1994 World Cup (Goblet of Fire, chapter 8). Like your famous brother, you are a very keen Quidditch player! Your name is:

Genesia Shulamith Lynch
    = naisetnhlymaesuclhhig

-- Nephele