Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: My "Babies"

My "Babies"

Hi, I'm Caroline and I love names. This is what I want to name my kids.

Mollie Rose
    Addison Violet
    Lily Elizabeth
    David Eugene
    Eli Anthony

Most of the middle names are family names and the first names are things I like.

Re: My "Babies"

Hi, I'm Caroline and I love names. This is what I want to name my kids.

Mollie Rose
    Addison Violet
    Lily Elizabeth
    David Eugene
    Eli Anthony

Most of the middle names are family names and the first names are things I like.

Hi, Caroline! You have a beautiful name yourself - one of my favorites! Lily and David have such classic elegance; I really love the sound of them, and David Eugene is a quirky, vintage combination with a lot of style! Lily Elizabeth is so sweet, as is its variant, Lillian Eliza...

Mollie seems more "comfy" to me rather than elegant and sophisticated, like Lily and David. Yet, it retains the same classic feel. I don't know if you know, but Mollie(y) is actually a diminutive form of Mary, so Mary with the nickname of Mollie could be cute. I think you might also like Margaret Rose, perhaps with Maisie as a nickname! Maggie, Meg, and Pearl are also darling nicknames for Margaret...

Eli Anthony has a classic heritage with a trendy feel, so I think something like Elias might be even more stunning! What do you think? Addison seems like an odd-ball in your sib-set, as Addison is not only unisex, but also incredibly trendy! You may like another more classic variant, Adeline.

Though you have already chosen great names, I think I might create a slightly different sibling set for you:

Mary "Molly" Violet OR Margaret "Maisie" Rose
    Adeline "Addy" Rose OR Adeline "Addie" Violet
    Lillian "Lily" Eliza
    David "Davy" Eugene
    Elias "Eli" Anthony

Best of luck and happy holidays, Caroline!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

I've totally changed my choice of names since I posted this. This is what I would name my kids now. . .

Aria Violet
    Analie Cecelia
    Gwendolyn (Gwen) Lark
    Clio Olivia
    Madeline (Lina) Maria

Here are the names I'm "adoring" right now. They are pretty different most of my relatives think that my naming taste is totally weird and almost criminal. Of course, most of my relatives find it weird that I have a notebook full of names and I'm no where near having a baby (I'm 15!)

So right now my favorite sibset is

Ruby Cordelia Norah
    Quest Uriel Joseph
    Philo David Elliot
    Oriana Cate Lucia
    Nolia Juliet Prudence
    Major Thomas Waite
    Linus Oscar Brady

Followed closely by
    Carlo Davie
    Oscar Willis
    Rowan Carter
    Nola Iris
    Ari Franklin
    Imma Pauline

Quote Originally Posted by gigglingpearl
    Here are the names I'm "adoring" right now. They are pretty different most of my relatives think that my naming taste is totally weird and almost criminal. Of course, most of my relatives find it weird that I have a notebook full of names and I'm no where near having a baby (I'm 15!)

So right now my favorite sibset is

Ruby Cordelia Norah
    Quest Uriel Joseph
    Philo David Elliot
    Oriana Cate Lucia
    Nolia Juliet Prudence
    Major Thomas Waite
    Linus Oscar Brady

Followed closely by
    Carlo Davie
    Oscar Willis
    Rowan Carter
    Nola Iris
    Ari Franklin
    Imma Pauline
    You do have a unique taste in names! I am 24 now, and I've been obsessed with names since I got my dollhouse! I even bought a baby name book to name my dollhouse people and barbies! My family thinks it's crazy too.

My names are:
    Giovanna Leslie or Leslie Giovanna (Gianna)
    Tristan Daniel
    Elias Antonio

Boys names are easier for me than girls names.
    Boy favorites: Tristan, Daniel, Adler, Elias, Antonio, Samuel, Elliott
    Girl favorites: Myla, Mylene, Giovanna, Genevieve, Auden, Elizabeth, Zuri, Savannah, Harper