Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: my new baby Apocalypse!!! Opinions???

I think the negative connotations are seriously going to make everyone very wary, I like your spunk and creativity, but I fear it may be a little missplaced.
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

I don't like dissing a name when it has already been given, but i have to say i'm not mad on it. I am all for unusual names, but this is a little too unusual for me.

What are you 4 other children called?

Hmmm . . .

I think it takes a lot of courage to use a name like that. DIfferent names suit different names & families. On some people, Banjo might be odd & on someone else it would be perfect.As long as it fits in with you are - go for it!

It's a little surprising that you've already named your son Apocalypse and are asking for opinions now...it's like you want to hear the shocked reactions!
    While I respect your desire to make your son stand out, I think he will have a very difficult time growing up with this name...it's one thing to have an unusual name that will raise some eyebrows, but a name like this just has such a negative connotation to it...