Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: my new baby Apocalypse!!! Opinions???

Cool, very interesting and unique!
    Are you calling him Apocalypse or are you using a nickname?

Why? I mean, I read your reason why, but I had a dream where I gave birth to puppies and that didn't come true. So, what was so convincing about this dream that made you actually DO it and name your child Apocalypse?

It has... interesting nickname potential, but I foresee your son having to deal with a lot of difficulty in spelling, pronunciation, and just plain weird looks from all around. Apollo, Calypso... there are so many other alternatives that would be unusual without being totally unacceptable. I'm sorry, I just don't see any logical reason to name a baby Apocalypse.

But if you're secure in your choice, all the best. Congratulations on your baby boy . :)

I think it is like naming him Disaster.
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo
    I think it is like naming him Disaster.
    I second Rollo. He now has quite a reputation to live up to or...er...avoid.
    bluebonnet
    texan mama to Frank Reagan "Frankie", Christopher James "CJ", and Ginger Grace "Gigi"

Sorry, but I don't like the name Apocalypse. I sure wouldn't want to be named Apocalypse. Everybody would call me Apocalypse Now. The Apocalypse means the end of the world. It's beyond a disaster. Apollo would be better.