Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

my new baby Apocalypse!!! Opinions???

I just gave birth to my fifth child (a boy) and we are extremely happy! We decided to name him Apocalypse, because of a dream i had where I had a son called Apocalypse. It turns alot of heads, but i love it so much! Please tell me what you think of it.

Re: my new baby Apocalypse!!! Opinions???

I am glad you picked a name that you know you won't hear anyone else naming their children. I used to say that I was naming my first son "Eve Destroyer", but I am into extremely obscure historical names these days.

I can see how Apocalypse would look awesome when written down and sound awesome when stating his full name. I'm curious what nicknames you have for him.

I like it if it is related to the more positive definition of the word (a prophetic revelation concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil), and I hope for his sake people think of that definition and not the more negative one (any universal or widespread destruction or disaster). Just curious, do you have any nn for him, there are so many cute options with the full name Apocalypse (Apollo, Calypso, Poco).

I always thought it was a cute nickname for Revelation of Saint John....

i think it's kind of weird..no offense
    like nowadays that is pretty much like a zombie-taking over the world, killing everybody thing.