Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: An apology and an introduction

I'm so sorry that you haven't been well, but thank you so much for the update! I've always liked Lark, and I think it's a wonderful choice. I really like Lark Juliet Maryweld. Very pretty. Hope you start feeling better and all the best in the future. :)

Hello babygrey I am so sorry that you have not been well. It sounds like you have endured quite a lot over the last few weeks. I hope that you regain your full strength quickly and that you have a good support system to help as you recover.

So pleased that your beautiful baby has a name and very pleased that you have given her such a happy name seeing as you have suffered so much lately.

I like Lark Juliet Maryweld or Lark Marion Juliet.
    Psalm 23

Im just so glad you are doing well. Lark is a wonderful name! I love all your name combos. Take care.

I love Lark Juliet Aster Jackson. So happy that little Lark is fine.
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better! If you have health problems again, let us know so that we can send up prayers or have positive thoughts for you.
    Susan

I am sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time after the birth of your daughter. I was in the hospital for a week following the birth of my daughter and we were just discharged this weekend, but I didn't have any additional surgeries as you have had. (A c-section was bad enough for me to recover from, so I can't imagine what you have had to go through.)

I would have never thought of the name Lark, but it is very pretty and original. I particularly love the names Lark Juliet Aster Jackson, in that order. They sound very nice together. I would choose that combination for sure.