Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: An apology and an introduction

I'm so pleased to see you back, babygrey, and to know that you're okay. I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through. But I'm also so pleased to hear you sounding so happy and calm about your daughter's name after all that stress. It does seem like she picked her name, and it's such a happy, spirited name for her to have. But what I love best about it was all the love for you that went into it from DH and DS. I think that's a connection between all of you that is more important than anything else, and that makes it the most beautiful name possible for her.

So I wouldn't use a different first name. I agree it's nice to have something more mainstream for her to fall back on, but I suspect she'll always go by Lark.

My favourite of your combos is Lark Juliet Maryweld Jackson, but I also like Lark Juliet Aster Jackson. I only briefly read what the other posters had written, but I did like the Lark Marybeth Aster suggestion also.

Whatever you choose, I hope Lark continues to bring you so much joy (she just sounds like SUCH a joyful baby!), and I wish you a speedy recovery and much good health.

I'm so happy you updated babygrey and so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. I wish for you a speedy recovery and to tell you that I think Lark is a super cool name. I recently saw a birth announcement for one - her name was Lark Adelaide, which I thought was super cute.

Out of your choices, I think Lark Juliet Aster or even Juliet Lark Aster is the best, but all 3 are lovely. Good luck to you and enjoy your baby Birdie.

I like Nora Lark Maryweld the best.

I am so excited that you picked a name! I'm also so sorry for your health struggles -- I too have had 3 "lucky to still be alive" experiences in the past few years, so I know the perspective it can give you.

I really like:
    Lark Juliet Aster Jackson
    Lark Juliet Maryweld Jackson

Or what about:
    Lark Juliet Beth Jackson
    Lark Juliet Miriam Jackson
    Miriam Lark Juliet Jackson
    Lark Miriam Beth Jackson

Good luck!

Hi! It's so great to hear from you! I hope the specialty clinic is able to help you, and that you're feeling well again soon. :-)

I have more to write in a few mintues (I should wait until I have more time to post), but I just want to tell you how happy I am that you chose a name that makes you happy!

As I told you, I grew up with a Lark, and she's absolutely lovely. (And for what it's worth, from what I recall, she liked her name.)

Lark feels like such a happy, sweet name to me!

More later....

Take care!