Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WDYT of Brynn Leigh as double first name???

Just currious what you all think of Brynn Leigh as a double first? Or maybe some other spelling - Brynlie/Brenley/Brynlie??? Do they all look too made up and yooneek?

P.S. Leigh is a family name.

Re: WDYT of Brynn Leigh as double first name???

Quote Originally Posted by iluvnames
    Just currious what you all think of Brynn Leigh as a double first? Or maybe some other spelling - Brynlie/Brenley/Brynlie??? Do they all look too made up and yooneek?
    I think that Bryn is pretty, but Brynn Leigh sounds like Brinley to me. I have to admit that Brinley and the spellings you've listed look and sound very made up/yooneek to me. What about using Leigh as a middle name with a longer first name?

I do like Bryn, though!

Good luck! :-)

I like a lot...i think it has this mondern touch.
    Brynn Leigh is like Brinley...have consider other nicknames?

I like Brynn, but with Leigh as mn. With them together as fn you would probably end up saying 'brynnleigh' (or is this what you meant?) as the pause between Brynn and Leigh isn't particularly natural.

Reminds me of Wilford Brimley. I think Brynn is nice, Leigh is nice. It's a bit extra-trendy. I think 2 one-syllable names as a double name might be difficult to pull off. Sue Ann, uhh. I think these names go best with Ann. Sue Kate. Sue Lee, Lou Ann, Brynn Ann. As awkward as that sounds, it approaches something that doesn't sound tryndee in favor of something that misses for other reasons. Brynn Mary, Sadie Brynn, Brynna Faye, I don't know, they all sound awkward. Brynn STOP Leigh, sounds different than Brinley. It puts more emphasis on the Leigh even if you don't pause for very long. Bryn Mawr, now that sounds like a name! I don't think Bryn Mawr was a person, but I don't think anything else sounds right as double name with Bryn. It's hard to come up with something. I would think a bit on how close it sounds to Brimley. I like Brynn and I think double names are pretty, but I think Leigh doesn't sound right and I am having a hard time thinking of something that does.

EDIT: I re-read the first post and think if Leigh is important to use, I think it will be easier to find something in the ways of a double name that sounds pretty good.