Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agosto

2 15.38%
  • Battiste

1 7.69%
  • Cosimo

1 7.69%
  • Elio

2 15.38%
  • Giorgio

2 15.38%
  • Ilario

0 0%
  • Lazaro

1 7.69%
  • Massimo

1 7.69%
  • Oliviero

3 23.08%
  • Severo

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian Names - The boys edition :)

So I made a poll about Italian names and I realized I just looked at the girls names. Here's some boy names. Thoughts? Opinions?
    For the most part, the poll consists of the more "uncommon" names --ones not really heard of here in the USA. So no Luca...(even though I love it!) or Guido, or Cesare. (All family names for me!)

As an added bonus, some of the poll names are even names from my family! :)

Re: Italian Names - The boys edition :)

Agosto: I think this is cool, and a great way to use a version of August!

Battiste: I like some of the others moree...

Cosimo: I like this, as well as Cosmo.

Elio: I love Elias and Leo, so Elio is perfect to me! :-)

Giorgio: I wish I could stop associating the name with Armani!

Ilario: I like Elio more...

Lazaro: I voted for Lazaro, but it was so hard to choose between Lazaro and Elio. Out of curiosity, do you like Enzo?

Massimo: I see the word "Mass" and imo (in my opinion), so I like some of the other names more. (Yeah, I know my associations with Massimo are all sorts of dumb.) :-)

Oliviero: Awe, darn! I missed this name when I was voting. Can I change my vote to Oliviero. No, wait. I'm sticking with Lazaro, but Oliviero gets an honorable mention.

Severo: Do you think of severe when you see this?

I think this is a very cool list, Rica! :-)

Take care!

(I'm sending you a bowl of chicken and wild rice soup...)

I voted for Cosimo. Also love Cosmo.

I LOVE the round sound of Giorgio, possibly even more than George, which is a favourite of mine. I also really like Oliviero and Massimo.

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    Agosto: I think this is cool, and a great way to use a version of August! I THOUGHT IT WAS A FUN MIX FOR US! :)

Battiste: I like some of the others moree...YEAH, ME TOO. NN BATTY? NOT GREAT...

Cosimo: I like this, as well as Cosmo. I THINK I FEEL NEUTRAL ABOUT THIS ONE..

Elio: I love Elias and Leo, so Elio is perfect to me! :-) DITTO! :)

Giorgio: I wish I could stop associating the name with Armani! MY UNCLE'S NAME IS GIORGIO, SO I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF ARMANI!

Ilario: I like Elio more...YUP!

Lazaro: I voted for Lazaro, but it was so hard to choose between Lazaro and Elio. Out of curiosity, do you like Enzo? MEH...NOT REALLY AN ENZO FAN...

Massimo: I see the word "Mass" and imo (in my opinion), so I like some of the other names more. (Yeah, I know my associations with Massimo are all sorts of dumb.) :-) I HAVE A THIRD COUSIN NAMED MASSIMO, SO THAT'S ALL I THINK AGAIN! :)

Oliviero: Awe, darn! I missed this name when I was voting. Can I change my vote to Oliviero. No, wait. I'm sticking with Lazaro, but Oliviero gets an honorable mention. THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE FROM THE LIST. UNFORTUNALTEY, MY GODDAUGHTER'S SISTER IS OLIVIA...

Severo: Do you think of severe when you see this? OH, YOU'RE RIGHT! BOO...

I think this is a very cool list, Rica! :-)

Take care!

(I'm sending you a bowl of chicken and wild rice soup...)MMMM! I'M GOING TO EAT THAT FOR LUNCH! IT'S SNOWING HUGE FLUFFY FLAKES TODAY. THE FIRST SNOW THAT IS ACTUALLY STICKING TO THE GROUND ALL YEAR. (THAT'S SUPER LATE FOR SNOW!) SO IT'S A PERFECT DAY FOR SOUP!! THANKS! :)