Names Searched Right Now:

Narrowing it down......

Still trying to fit a first name with a last name ending in "O"....prefer that the first name not also end in "O" however most of the names I love do!!!!!! Dilemma!!!!!!
    what is your favorite:

Jax
    Leo
    Rio
    Milo
    Matteo

Re: Narrowing it down......

Well, Milo is a name I am strongly considering for a boy while Leo and Matteo are also on my short list....so I would narrow it down to those three. Of course, your last name ending in "O" does complicate this suggestion, but if you really love the names that end with "O" then perhaps you could choose a middle name that doesn't, or use one of the "o" names you love in the middle instead. I'm afraid I haven't been much help, but I do love your name choices!

Re: Narrowing it down......

Jax- I'm not a fan. I prefer Jasper or Jackson.

Leo- I love Leo! If the twin 'o' endings really don't work with each other, I'd suggest trying to find a longer form of the name that Leo can be a nn for like Leonard (I also thought of Leonardo but that ends in 'o' too!!)

Rio- a really cool name but again, the 'o' ending of your last name as well might disrupt the flow quite a bit.

Milo- ditto to Rio

Matteo- I love Matteo, also spelled with 1 t (which is how I personally prefer it.) If you like the nn Matt, you might be able to look over the 'o' ending with more ease.

My favorite is Leo, followed by Mat(t)eo! Good luck!