Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Twins have arrived!

Hi everyone, Karlyn here. I couldn't wait to share the news with you all! On Sunday the 29th of November, at 2:31pm and 2:46pm respectively, my beautiful twins Oliver James and Juliet Magnolia entered the world. It was a relatively quick labour and no complications, thank god!
    Things are really busy for us at the moment, I'm still recovering obviously, and Luc, Winston and Cass doting over their little siblings who are still in the hospital (hopefully not for too long).
    Just wanted to say thank you all so much for your help with names and I hope to be back to Nameberry everytime my babies are asleep soon!
    Love from Karlyn, Ryan, Lucia, Winston, Cassidy, Oliver and Juliet :)

Re: Twins have arrived!

Congratulations! What lovely names! Best wishes to you and your family. :)

Great names! Congratulations on your new babies! Wishing you, Ryan, Lucia, Winston, Cassidy, Oliver, and Juliet the best this holiday season! :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Woo-hoo!!! Thank you for the update! I'm so happy for you, and I LOVE Oliver and Juliet! :-)

I hope you're all doing well! :-)

Best wishes to you all!

Congratulations and I love the names Oliver and Juliet. Hope they can come home soon!