Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Girl Names that should NEVER be used on Boys!

I cant imagine Maddison for a boy. The culture diffrence is interesting to me, as i do believe most americans have very set lines between male and female, or at least they used to, since unisex names are coming back. I was not aware that in the UK Ashley was a boys name. To me that just sounds weird haha. I find it interesting.

I really hope that in a while...maybe a hundred years...names like Madison, Ashley, Haley, and Kelly come back into fashion for boys again. They really are nice names and they are boys' names so boys should use them someday!

All I can think of is "my name is SUE, how do you do? now you gonna die!" and "if I ever have a son, I'll name him Bill, or George, any damn thing but SUE."
    Love Johnny Cash ;)

Quote Originally Posted by angellelouise
    All I can think of is "my name is SUE, how do you do? now you gonna die!" and "if I ever have a son, I'll name him Bill, or George, any damn thing but SUE."
    Love Johnny Cash ;)
    Hahaha that made me laugh:) I feel like im the only one that doesnt get names such as Kelly, Ashley, and Courtney as boys names. They seem so feminine to me. Just like Sloan feels like a male name to me because its so masculine.

yeah, i have been thinking about names that have gone to the girls that the boys will never be able to take over these past couple of days.