Names Searched Right Now:

Siblings fo Romola!?!

So, I LOVE the name Romola, but I'm having some difficulty finding appropriate names for her sisters...
    I paired her with Twyla, Eulalie and Lileas but then I realised Romola sounded darker than the other names due to the o's and not having an ee or ay sound (happy sounds as I like to call them)...

Could anyone please suggest some girls names to go with Romola that won't make her stand out but still have that whimsical quality I'm looking for? I'd be very grateful!!

(Feel free to suggest boys names as well, the ones I have listed are Hallam, Inigo, Albion and Justus)
    Resident Norwegian, feel free to ask any questions regarding lovely Norse names and such! I'm more than happy to help ^^

Maeva + Everild + Rosa + Nimue + Ondine + Anaïs + Ophelia + Clio + Ariadne + Nona + Persephone + Lux
    Ambrose + Jorah + Philo + Silas + Orpheus + Hallam + Idris + Leonidas + Orion + Emrys + Graeme + Laszlo

Pearl + Valentine + Noble + Bloom + Prosper + Starling + Wren + Forest + Boone + Evening + Hero + Vesper + Royal

Re: Siblings fo Romola!?!

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world" - Mahatma Gandhi

please check out my list!: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9785307

Re: Siblings fo Romola!?!

I agree that Romola somehow has a dark sound about it.
    I think Twyla works with it because they both sound like times of day (Twyla like Twilight obviously and Romola at least makes me think of night.)

So how about smething like this.

Lilith (means ghost)
    Magdalen/Magda
    Midnight
    Luna
    Dusk
    Vale
    Roxanne
    Valentina
    Zena/Xena
    Nisha -night
    Nyx -Night