Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me name #4!

I've gotten so far off my original name plans that I don't know how to redeem myself! HELP! We originally wanted to use all Bible names, our first baby, a girl, is Naomi, then when we found out we were having another girl we couldn't agree on any other Bible names and went with Zoe, at least the meaning is in the Bible, right? Then comes #3 (another girl) and 8 months along we still couldn't agree on a name Biblical or not, the poor baby ended up being named after the department store... Macy. I'm really big on name meanings and it bothers me that Macy doesn't really mean anything worthwhile. I'm hoping to redeem myself with number 4 and I need some help! I've also got the long e thing going on here so sticking with that would at least ease some of my OCD tendencies! LOL And each of them ends with a different long e sounding letter... i, e, y. What's next, ie? Maybe trying to stick to a pattern is what's making me crazy!

Still too early to know if it's a girl or boy, but with our history I'd bet on another girl! Can't completely rule out boy though, ya never know!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Help me name #4!

Amelie - hardworking
    Coralie - little maiden
    Leonie - lioness
    Valerie - strength

Cecily - blind of self beauty
    Emily - to strive, excel, or rival
    Tiffany - appearance of God
    Verity - truth
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Re: Help me name #4!

[
    Still too early to know if it's a girl or boy, but with our history I'd bet on another girl! Can't completely rule out boy though, ya never know!

Any and all help is greatly appreciated![/quote]

Naomi, Zoe, Macy, and:

Audrey
    Bryony
    Coralie
    Daphne
    Elodie
    Felicity
    Ivy
    Penelope (nn Poppy or Nell...)
    Phoebe
    Rosalie