Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Re: Due in 1 week and fearing we've selected the wrong name.

I think Judah is lovely! I am not reminded of Judas and I agree with the poster that point out the "lion of Judah" reference. I think it is a great name and that it is perfectly natural to doubt your choice at the last minute. Once he's born you'll know, but for my input, I like the name and think it goes beautifully with Isaiah! Good luck!

Re: Due in 1 week and fearing we've selected the wrong name.

I completely agree. I really don't think that little kids are going to draw the Judah / Judas connection...by the time the kids are old enough to even begin to say something they'll be in highschool or college and no one will care. I think most people get that they ARE two different names; Judah being a name with a ton of positive history. If not...well you can't please everyone all the time. :)

Quote Originally Posted by epertis
    I think Judah is lovely! I am not reminded of Judas and I agree with the poster that point out the "lion of Judah" reference. I think it is a great name and that it is perfectly natural to doubt your choice at the last minute. Once he's born you'll know, but for my input, I like the name and think it goes beautifully with Isaiah! Good luck!