Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Similar to Ava?

Re: Similar to Ava?

How about Ida?
    Mom of one daughter, age 2, and name-enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by rkarczynski
    Quote Originally Posted by jill
    You're so welcome, Raquel! It's so fun helping you, and if you have to post 1,000 more times until you find the perfect names, there's nothing wrong with that!

I'm so glad you saw some names that your husband may like. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :-)

I have no doubt that you'll eventually find the perfect name for your baby!

Have a great day! :-)

(I hope your son is feeling better...)
    Thank you so much Jill! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too! If you get a minute, go look at the last post I just put on the main board - from my "an update on our list" thread. I got a little laugh out of it.
    Yes, Jacob is feeling so much better! It seems it was just a reaction from the flu shot itself. I'm just glad it wasn't anything more serious.
    Okay! I'm on my way! :-)

I'm glad your son is feeling better. :-) I read the end of the other thread, and I think it's hysterical that you and husband are telling your mom the baby's name will be Leighton.

(You should tell her you're naming the baby Mulva or Hortense! Perhaps she'll be so relieved that you aren't using either of those names, that she'll see Leighton in a whole new light.) :-)

Take care!

Ida's an idea too! Just put it on the list to ask hubby about. Thanks!

Lmao! - Mulva or Hortense. That's funny. Oh, I don't even know if I could keep a straight face with that! I was thinking maybe telling her Medusa? My mom is a beautician / hair-dresser, so that would be pretty funny, too.

Medusa...lol! :-)