Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Similar to Ava?

Similar to Ava?

So hubby heard the name Ava the other day (as if he's never heard it, his own cousin named her daughter Ava - and she's 5 now). But he said he liked it. I had to remind him that Ava was his cousin's name. Oh yeah, he said. I suggested Avalon, Avalyn, and Aveline. He said no, no, and no. He liked Ava alot and said it was really pretty.

So I'm wondering if you all could help me once again! I'm looking for something similar to Ava that he might like. To refresh your memories, he likes Ella, Shayla, Marissa, Summer, Cadence, and Juliana (more common and trendy names). And I like Sariah, Cailyn and Leighton (less common names). I do also like Cadence and Juliana, but prefer the other 3 names more.

Sorry, I keep coming up with more names and needing more help, I'm just trying to find THE PERFECT name for our daughter, and it's very frustrating to not be able to. But at the same time I feel I've seen all the names out there, and there aren't anymore to find.

Re: Similar to Ava?

Hi! :-) Similar to Ava? Hmm...

Ada
    Aviva
    Eva
    Eve
    Evelyn
    Genevieve (nn Evie)
    Isla
    Ivy
    Maeve
    Vivienne
    Viviana
    Veronica

Good luck! :-)

Oh Jill. Thank you! You have no idea how much you and the others have done for me. I feel so bad to keep coming on here looking for more and more names. I just can't seem to find the perfect one that me AND hubby love.

I haven't tried these yet on him...
    Ada -
    Aviva
    Eva
    Eve

I've tried these:
    Evelyn - he says it's too "old"
    Genevieve (nn Evie) - I like this, but he doesn't
    Isla - He made some stupid comment about this name.
    Ivy - I really like this, but haven't gotten him to go for it yet.

I don't really care too much for these names.
    Maeve
    Vivienne
    Viviana
    Veronica

You're so welcome, Raquel! It's so fun helping you, and if you have to post 1,000 more times until you find the perfect names, there's nothing wrong with that!

I'm so glad you saw some names that your husband may like. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :-)

I have no doubt that you'll eventually find the perfect name for your baby!

Have a great day! :-)

(I hope your son is feeling better...)

Quote Originally Posted by jill
    You're so welcome, Raquel! It's so fun helping you, and if you have to post 1,000 more times until you find the perfect names, there's nothing wrong with that!

I'm so glad you saw some names that your husband may like. I'll keep my fingers crossed! :-)

I have no doubt that you'll eventually find the perfect name for your baby!

Have a great day! :-)

(I hope your son is feeling better...)
    Thank you so much Jill! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too! If you get a minute, go look at the last post I just put on the main board - from my "an update on our list" thread. I got a little laugh out of it.
    Yes, Jacob is feeling so much better! It seems it was just a reaction from the flu shot itself. I'm just glad it wasn't anything more serious.