Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Girls name that goes with Ava.

We are totally stuck! My husband likes traditional names and I like things that are a little different. I am a fan of most of these names, I'm just trying to convince my husband!

The middle name is going to be Briannon.

I have a friend named Ava and her ssters are named Isabel, Rebecca, and Sophie so I beleive any of these names would be great.
    Hannah ?

Quote Originally Posted by bmsujdak
    We are totally stuck! My husband likes traditional names and I like things that are a little different. I am a fan of most of these names, I'm just trying to convince my husband!

The middle name is going to be Briannon.
    Then I would recommend, again, Caroline, Cecilia, Julia, and Stella, all of which are classic names (yes, even Stella!) that would sound perfect even with the trendy Ava. All are also Latin names, like Ava.

And, is Briannon like Rhiannon, because I honestly prefer Rhiannon. Is Briannon a family name? Stella "Rhiannon" is my favorite with Ava, but Julia is a close second...
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Briannon like Rhiannon and it is a family name :)
    What about the name Annabelle? My husband is afraid it might be too close to Ava.

Quote Originally Posted by bmsujdak
    Briannon like Rhiannon and it is a family name :)
    What about the name Annabelle? My husband is afraid it might be too close to Ava.
    I don't really think they are too close except for starting with the same letter, which I personally don't care for. I just don't think Annabelle is at all in the same style of Ava, and I don't care for its sound with Briannon - too B heavy...

What about Ava with Stella Briannon? The name exudes classic elegance but also has the trendy feel of Ava, and both names are of Latin origin. Furthermore, Stella has the same -ell sound that Annabelle has, so maybe your husband will like it.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude