Names Searched Right Now:

Name Ending in N or M

I'm writing a book about a futuristic society where women are subservient to men (like a combination of the 1800s and 1950s, but worse). The name pattern is that women's names end in a and men's names end in n or m.

I figured out my main character's name, but for the life of me can't figure out the main male's name. He helps the main character discover who she really is and how to cope with being a woman, and they kinda rendezvous together :) He's supposed to be smart, dark-haired, amber-eyed, keeps things in a lot, is a widower and has a daughter, and outwardly is a totally normal guy but always felt that the whole woman-subservient thing was unfair.

Again, I can't figure out his name. Originally, just to put a name down, I had it as Ephraim, but I don't think it's him. My other options that I was considering:

Steven
    Adam
    Evan
    Rowan
    Logan
    Jonathan

My friends chose most of those, I personally like Jonathan and Steven the best.

What do you guys think of my choices, and do you have any other ideas?

@dearest: You're right, I think I am going with Ephraim. Thanks for the feedback!

Re: Name Ending in N or M

Oran
    Phinean
    Samson
    Soren
    Stellan
    Sullivan
    Sylvan
    Tarquin
    Tiernan
    Tristan/Tristram
    Vaughn
    Wellington
    William
    Willem
    Marsden
    Lucian
    Lachlan
    Irvin
    Herman
    Hallam
    Adrian/Hadrian
    Graham
    Florian
    Freeman
    Eliam
    Owen
    Edison
    Eben
    Constantin/Augustin
    Cohen
    Caspian
    Brennan
    Bram
    Sebastian/Bastian
    Oberon
    Anselm
    Allen/Alan/Alun
    Albion
    Abraham
    Absalom

Are the most fitting ones on my list...
    Perhaps one of them will fit ^^
    I really love Ephraim though! Abraham has many of the same qualities, maybe that'll fit better?
    Åshild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Maeva + Eulalie + Rosalind + Emerence + Saskia + Everild + Nimue + Anaïs + Ophelia + Lileas + Helena + Rixende
    Balthasar + Leonidas + Isidor + Philo + Alasdair + Edmund + Iskandar + Ignatius + Valentine + Emmanuel + Emrys

Mercy + Bloom + Evening + Blythe + Prosper + Briar + Boone + Hawthorn

Re: Name Ending in N or M

Psalm 23