James
    Liam
    Matteo

Sister:
    Marie
    Harlow
    Cora(line)

Re: Brother or Sister for Easton?

I really like Hudson, Emery, Liam and Harlow, but my hubby has vetoed them all. He is sort of wavering on Carson, so that might be a contender. We love Willow, and it is on the top of the list for a girl's mn, and it is really growing on me for a first name. Hubby likes it too. I like the suggestion of Lawson, I am going to suggest it to hubby when he gets home. I asked him if he liked Grayson, and he said "not really", so that one might also be off the table. We agreed so easily on our son's name (Easton), so I don't know why he is being so difficult this time around. Right now the name he likes for a boy is Crosby and a girl is Aidyn, I don't love or hate either of them. Thanks for all the suggestions. If you think of anymore, let me know.

What about Eileen (similar to Aidyn)?

I asked him about Lawson and (no surprise) he doesn't like it. He says he doesn't want another -on, -en name, because they sound too similar to Easton. Back to the drawing board I guess.

In response to the suggestion of Eileen, it isn't really my style. I'd like something a little more unusual. Thanks for the suggestion though.

*Mother to twins Charles and Samuel*