• Nathan Joseph T.

4 10.81%
  • Kyle Joseph T.

1 2.70%
  • Kyle Landon T.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Baby's here no name!!

Eli for the win! I love it. Totally cute name with Joseph. Dare I say congratulations on little Eli ;)

I voted for Landon, but I also love Eli. Good luck picking!

Well..haha.. Looking at the votes it was close between Landon and Eli but we decided to go with Eli and we are going to save Landon for future children of course with a different middle name..

We gave him the name this morning, and we got to come home this afternoon!! So we are excited!! Thanks to all for all of ya'lls help my husband and I really do appreciate it!!

Congratulations!!! All your choices were great, but I voted for Eli--a wonderful name. So glad everything is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by jessien
    Well..haha.. Looking at the votes it was close between Landon and Eli but we decided to go with Eli and we are going to save Landon for future children of course with a different middle name..

We gave him the name this morning, and we got to come home this afternoon!! So we are excited!! Thanks to all for all of ya'lls help my husband and I really do appreciate it!!
    Congratulations on choosing a name! (I love Eli...) :-) I'm happy that you're home now, and wish you all the best!
    :-)

Take care!