Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Sib for some unique names

Thanks for the responses so far - there are some great ones!!! I do agree that adding another -er name might be a little too cutesy, although I am not totally opposed to it either.

Love the suggestions of Remy, Ellery, and Ember! If we do have another girl her mn would be probably be Ann. Also really loved Mercer, is this more boy or girl?

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl
    Thanks for the responses so far - there are some great ones!!! I do agree that adding another -er name might be a little too cutesy, although I am not totally opposed to it either.

Love the suggestions of Remy, Ellery, and Ember! If we do have another girl her mn would be probably be Ann. Also really loved Mercer, is this more boy or girl?
    I think of a girl with Mercer. It is a really cute name, but I have the same issue as you with my last name ending in -ER, so it wouldn't work for us. I love your girls names, so unique and strong.

I suggested Mercer, noting it as both a good choice for a boy and a girl. I like it for a girl because it can be shortened to Mercy or Meri as a more feminine nickname, but, in full, it is cute for a boy, too! I don't know, though, because Schuler to me seems unisex but tending more towards a male name, yet you have used it for a girl. Either gender is fine, though!

I personally would use another two-syllable -er name because you already have two with that pattern (wouldn't want the last to feel left out, right?). I'd also continue with more of a folksy, comfortable middle name in one syllable, like Jo and Mae. Good luck!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

i love the suggestion of Mercer..
    actually i love Mercer Taite.. sooo cute for a little girl!!
    i'm biased though, because my middle name is Taite..

someone also suggested Ever.. which is very cute.. my friend just named her daughter Everly.. which seems a bit too trendy.. but they call her Ever.. either way, i don't think it's unique enough for you.. as it seems to be gaining popularity. didn't a celebrity recently use it?

Mercer ann nn mercy is so perfect.