A sister for Kwan and Steve--Gilmore Girls

So I am part of a fanfiction group on Twitter and I play both the roles of Lane Kim-Van Gerbig and Zach Van Gerbig, and in the fan fic they have just adopted a baby girl, and she needs a name, keeping in mind that:

Her brother's names are Kwan and Steve,

Their last name is Van Gerbig

Lane and Zach are in a band, and want to use a more unusual name fore this daughter.

Any ideas?

Re: A sister for Kwan and Steve--Gilmore Girls

How about Harry - after Debbie Harry? Or Janice - or Joplin? Lennon?

How about Sunday?
    It includes Sun, a common Korean name, and it's offbeat, cool, and it was used by Nicole Kidman.
    I think the previous poster's idea of Lennon is cool, but I see that for a boy.
    I remember once on Gilmore Girls Lane being really psyched about something to do with Neko Case--I think Neko fits the bill as well.

Quote Originally Posted by meghan
    So I am part of a fanfiction group on Twitter and I play both the roles of Lane Kim-Van Gerbig and Zach Van Gerbig, and in the fan fic they have just adopted a baby girl, and she needs a name, keeping in mind that:

Her brother's names are Kwan and Steve,

Their last name is Van Gerbig

Lane and Zach are in a band, and want to use a more unusual name fore this daughter.

Any ideas?
    Fun! I'm a GG fan too. Sunday is a cool suggestion except I doubt Lane and Zach would name their daughter the same as a celebrity: they are too original for that.
    How about, Kwan, Steve and....
    a few Korean possiblities...
    Hana -- means flower. Hana Lorelei is pretty.
    Mi Sun -- means beauty & goodness.
    Mi Young -- means eternal.
    OR
    Cate or Kat -- means "pure" which is the same meaning as "Zach."
    Larue -- means "the street" which is basically the same as "Lane" but cooler since it's French.
    Rory -- after Lane's best friend? or maybe middle name Lorelei?
    Ramona -- after one of Lane's favorite bands "The Ramones."
    Bowie -- after David Bowie obviously.
    Helen -- after their band "Hep Alien" which comes from an anagram of the name, Helen Pai, a producer of GG.

I think I'd definitely want to find a musical reference or connection. Since it's a fictitious name I don't think that flow with the last name is very important. Good luck!
    Names I admire but can't necessarily use myself: Adela, Berthe, Beryl, Calliope, Celeste, Cleo, Grete, Guinevere, Isadora, Lilac, Lisette, Lucienne, Maelle, Marilla, Marisol, Melina, Ottoline, Pascale, Sibyl, Zara, Zinnia. Boys: Alasdair, Alcott, Anders, Augustine, Barnaby, Evander, Felix, Gilbert, Graham, Hugo, Julian, Kyrill, Leif, Lev, Malcolm, Maxfield, Morgan, Montgomery, Orion, Orlando, Rhys, Roman.